Auditions: First Impression

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chCiRl5ZRwo

---------------------------------------

As you went inside you walked towards the sound system guy and gave him your iPod. You walked to the center of the room and saw 9 people. Your eyes slightly widened as you saw many judges and they were mostly guys. Two of them seemed a bit old than the 7 boys sitting beside them.

You eyed at the young looking one and he smiled at you. You slightly smiled back then looked at the rest. "Please introduce yourself." the judge who had the name Mithra Jin in front of him said. You did a 90 degree bow and your hair flowed down naturally then you straightened back up. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo. Jeonun Im ~~~~ imnida." you said. All the the young boys except for one looked at you with interest. "How old are you right now ~~~~-ssi?" the other judge sitting beside Mithra who had the name Tablo asked. "I'm currently 18 years old." you replied. 

"Are you aware that if you get accepted you will have to go straight to training after school?" he asked and you nodded. "Are you also aware that once you become a celebrity, you will have to limit yourself of going out to the mall with your friends?" he asked again. You nodded and said "Nae." 

"Who do you live with right now?" one of the young guys who had the name Sunggyu asked.

"Currently with my cousin." you replied.

"If you had to live in an apartment, would you mind leaving your cousin?" he asked again.

"Nae, she can take care of herself well." you replied.

"Where are your parents?" Woohyun, who was sitting next to Sunggyu asked.

"Currently working abroad." you replied.

"So you live alone?" Mithra asked.

"I did live alone, until my cousin told me to live with her." you replied. All of the nodded their head in understanding.

 

You continued looking at each one of them taking down notes. One boy who had the name L looked at you and you caught him staring but he didn't look away. Both of you looked at each other then both looked away at the same time. "I don't like her..." he whispered to Woohyun. 

Woohyun looked at him bewildered. "Mwo?! But she's pretty enough isn't she?" Woohyun said a hush but loud tone. "Still...she's too...calm about things." Myungsoo whispered again. He looked back to you again but you weren't looking at him. You were just standing there waiting for your cue to audition. 

"That's just your first impression Myungsoo ah. You'll like her eventually." Woohyun whispered back and patted him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------