With Myungsoo

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhbipFIfIYA&feature=related

--------------------------------

The next day you were in the recording studio and you were pretty much lonely but after a while the people in the recording studio became your friends. Suddenly you were visited by members of Infinite. "Annyeong Noona!" Sungjong cheerfully waved and you smiled back at him.

"How'd you guys find me here?" you placed your laptop on the couch and wore your hood over your head. "We heard Tablo Hyung talking about your song so we figured that you were here." Hoya said and gave you a wink. "Noona, are you on break?" Sungjong interrupted the conversation between you and Hoya. 

You looked at your producer and they nodded. "You deserve a break. Your voice needs to rest." he said. You lightly bowed to him and smiled. "Kamsamhamnida." you said. "I'm on break now." you giggled. "Yeah, but they're not. Go back to the practice room boys." their manager came in and dragged Infinite away. 

"Awww! Hyung!" Sungjong whined. "We just got here!" Hoya whined too. "You guys need to work on our live performance of 'Can U Smile'." he said and continued dragging them along. The rest of the guys just followed right after them and you still took your break. You got your laptop and went out of the recording studio to go to the cafeteria.

 

In the cafeteria, you sat down in an empty chair and table and ate ddukbokki while drinking soda. After drinking and taking a bite, you continue to type on your laptop. "Why so serious?" 

You jumped a bit and looked back and released a relieved sigh. Myungsoo chuckled and sat down next to you. "Don't do that." you said still typing away. "I thought you were busy with practicing?" you asked. "We're on break." he casually said. "Ah." you nodded and went back to typing.

"What are you doing?" he asked. "Uh, typing." you said in a duh tone. "I can see that. What I mean is why are you typing away when you could just concentrate on eating?" he asked again. You looked away from your laptop and crossed your arms on the table and looked at him with your glasses on. 

"Why do you even care?" you challenged. Myungsoo did the same but moved closer to your face. Your eyes slightly widened and you could feel yourself warming up a bit. "Because I'd like to know and because I just care." he whispered, winked and smirked. His smirked was one of the best smirks you've seen up close so far. 

You just continued to look at him, gazing and admiring his handsome face which was right in front of you. Slowly, Myungsoo's eyes shifted downwards to your lips and was about to lean in until you cleared your throat and pulled yourself back slowly. "I should go back up." you said.

You finished eating your ddukbokki, and your drink then closed your laptop and brought back up with you to the recording studio. Myungsoo watched you walk away and smirked. He stood up and left as well back to the practice room with Infinite.

----------------------------------------