Sungyeol Academy

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS8Cq_cdPTk

HIHI. It's kinda like Seungri Academy LOL. I used his name as an inspiration :"> 
I really love Seungri Academy and Seungri! 

----------------------------------

Your class with Sungjong ended an hour later. Just then, you were about to go outside to get something to drink from the vending machine until you and Sungyeol met at the door. "Oh! Noona!" he smiled. You looked him and slightly bowed your head to him.

"Are you going somewhere?" he asked. 

"I was just going to get something to drink." you replied.

"Ah, I'll go with you then." he said as he made way for you to go out.

 

You and Sungyeol walked to the vending machine as he began his lesson about variety shows. "I'm not really that good yet in variety shows, but what I can tell you is that sometimes, you don't need to follow the script that you're given." he said.

You tilted your head to the side not understanding it at first. "Sometimes you just have to be funny. But you don't need to over exaggerate your stories or something." he quickly added. You nodded your head in understanding. So, the conversation about variety shows went on until both of you were already by the vending machine.

 

You slipped money in and got yourself iced coffee while Sungyeol got a soda. After getting your drinks, both of you walked back to the practice room. On the way there, you and Sungyeol passed by Myungsoo.

"Annyeonghasaeyo." you stopped walking and greeted him has be passed by. 

Myungsoo just looked your way, bowed his head then continued walking off. "He must be busy." Sungyeol shrugged and continued walking. 

 

-Practice Room-

"Hahaha!" you were laughing so much that your stomach began to hurt and your tears were about to fall. You were watching Sungyeol do his famous owl face which caused so much of your laughter in the room. Sungyeol was also laughing because you were dying of laughter. 

Myungsoo, who was just passing by heard Sungyeol's laugh and someone elses. He peeked through the door as it was left open a bit and looked at the mirror from the practice to see who Sungyeol was with. He saw you laughing and smiling and almost crying. 

For the first time, Myungsoo heard you laugh and saw you smile. It made his heart beat fast and it made him feel uneasy as well. "What the hell Myungsoo..." he thought as he held on to his chest, squeezed it a bit then walked off.

-----------------------------------------

SORRY FOR UPDATING SO LATE XD