Photoshoot with Infinite

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgjQLka5vuA

-----------------------------------------------

The weekend finally came and you were just at home with Lizzy helping each other with your homeworks. You didn't have to go to WooLim Entertainment today since your teachers had a schedule to do. While working, your phone suddenly rings. You got out of bed and reached for you phone which was on the computer desk.

You answered the call. 

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"Ah, ~~~~~~-shi! It's Infinite's manager." 

"Ah, Annyeonghasaeyo. Is there anything I can help you with?" 

"Yeah, I was wondering if you could come by WooLim Ent. today?"

"Today?"

"Are you busy?"

You looked at Lizzy who was too concentrated on her history homework then you looked away.

 

"Not really. Waeyo?"

"Good. We need a substitute for a photoshoot today so I was wondering if you could be the sub for the girl that was supposed to be here with Infinite."

"Eh? A photoshoot with Infinite?" 

For the first time, you felt nervous. Not because you were going to be around Infinite, but because you were going to do a photoshoot and you weren't really a photogenic type of girl. You like to pose, but not the usual model poses. 

"Um.." your bottom lip was shaking but you bit it for a bit and released a sigh. "Araso, I'll go." you said.

"Jinjja?! Komawoyo! I'll be waiting in Woolim Ent." 

"Is there anything I need to bring?" 

"Just bring extra clothes since you'll probably be sweating even if it's airconditioned." 

"Nae, araso. Kamsamhamnida." 

You ended the call and walked back to the bed. You sat down, then laid back making the bed bounce a bit and sighed. Lizzy lifted her head up and looked at you. "What's wrong with you? And who were you talking to on the phone?" she asked. "Infinite's manager." you said as you sat back up again.

"He told me to be the sub for their supposedly female model for Infinite's photoshoot." you told her. There was a pause for a while then suddenly Lizzy screamed and you had to cover your ears because of her. "Kyaaaaaaaa~!!!!!" she squealed and screamed in excitement.

"Oh my gosh! You're going to be a model!" she said. "Only for a day." you shrugged and went to your closet to get your backpack and packed your extra clothes. "But still! I can't believe it. You've been with them in that entertainment for a week and you already have your first project!" Lizzy said. 

"It's not a project and I'm just subbing. Also, I'm still a trainee." you zipped your bag, swung over your back and went out of Lizzy's room. You went down the staris and grabbed your keys to Lizzy's house in case you get home late then left for WooLim Ent. by walking up the street.

-----------------------------------------------------