Not Famous

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4ify9aP8Fw

-----------------------------

The next day you went to WooLim Entertainment again. You got used to walking home alone and walking there alone since you didn't really have many friends there. As you arrived, instead of a normal greeting from the other trainees, Seungyeon who was waiting by the door quickly grabbed your arm and pulled you in the girls bathroom.

Nicole opened the door and Seungyeon pushed you in. "Yah! Didn't I tell you not to be with Woohyun Oppa?!" Seungyeon hissed. You yanked your arm away from her grip and looked at her angrily. "What the hell are you talking about?" you hissed. Hara, their other friend threw papers at you and it hit your face. 

You saw the papers hit the ground and you slowly bent down to pick it up. It was an article posted on the internet. It had another picture of you in it, but this time it wasn't for any photoshoot. It was when Woohyun walked you home and both of you were having a great time that you didn't notice your pictures were being taken. 

"What's your cover up this time huh?" Seungyeon crossed her arms and looked at you. "You think you're so famous now just because you got to model with them that one time. Well, FYI. You're NOT FAMOUS." she scowled and scoffed. She turned around and left you in the bathroom. Nicole and Hara followed after Seungyeon. 

You were still looking at the article and read the comments on the bottom of the paper. Instead of praising you, there were cursing you and telling you to get away or quit WooLim Ent. But that didn't stop you from doing what you love. You crumbled the piece of paper then went out of the bathroom. 

------------------------------------