Why I Can't Love You

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF0-LGMoi78&feature=related

-----------------------------------------

"So you did watch the video..." you mumbled. You were about to check but you didn't have to since you already knew the answer. "Thanks for this." you turned around and was about to walk in until Myungsoo grabbed your wrist and you stopped. "Why?" he asked. "Why what?" you replied. 

"Why did you have to lie?" he whispered. 

"I didn't.."

"You told us that you don't love either of us..." 

"And I don't..."

It was quiet and there was tension between you and Myungsoo. Slowly you yanked your arm away and started walking back inside your house but Myungsoo slipped his arms behind you and pulled you close. You lightly gasped and felt that you couldn't move anymore. 

You looked down and you his arms wrapped around you. "Myungsoo...let go." you whispered. "I won't let go until you tell me why you lied to us...to me." he said. 

You released a sigh and closed your eyes for a bit. Tears flowed down one by one and you tried your best not to sniff but Myungsoo still heard you. "How am I supposed to love someone when I can't even be with that someone..." you whispered. Myungsoo let go and turned you around. 

"What are you talking about? I'm not going anywhere." 

"It's not you who's leaving...it's me." 

 

You sighed again and continued to explain. "After I debut, I'm quitting WooLim Entertainment." Myungsoo's eyes widened and felt that he stopped breathing for a moment. "Mwo? Wae?" he asked. "I brought too much trouble for you and Infinite. If I stay in the same company as you, there'll be more issues."

"And, you're afraid of that?" 

"Aniyo. I'm not afraid of issues." you said. "Then what?" he asked.

"I'm afraid that...even if I am with you...even if we are together as a couple...I won't be by your side. And Infinite's reputation may decrease because of me." you told him. 

 

It was quiet for a moment again, until Myungsoo broke the silence. "That's a really stupid reason." he said. 

Myungsoo slowly leaned and you were about to step back until he wrapped his arms around your waist again and pulled you close. Your face and his were only one inch apart. "Myungsoo...stop it." you whispered. "It's not Myungsoo...it's Myungsoo Oppa..." he corrected. "And, no...your reason is invalid. So, you have all the reason to love me and I do too." he whispered, leaned in and pressed his lips against yours. 

You felt time has stopped, you felt that it was only the two of you in one world. Myungsoo teased your bottom lip with kisses which eventually made you open it a bit and Myungsoo slid his tongue in. One kiss...

One passionate kiss filled with love...

And, one guy...changed your life and your mind.