Dance Class = Dance Practice

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SS2cgsHAjE

-----------------------------------------

After practicing your dance with Gahee, JungAh and Leeyoung all of you sat on the floor to rest. You got your water bottle and walked to the filter to fill it up. After that, you drank your water then went back to sit on the floor again. Gahee and Jungah were discussing on what to add next. 

Just then, Uee, Jooyeon and Bekah arrived. "Where's Lizzy and Raina?" Uee asked tying her shoelace. "They got stuck in class." Gahee said. Jooyeon chuckled and began stretching. "Did they do something again?" Bekah asked. Before you could reply Raina and Lizzy arrived the studio panting and sweating. 

All of you looked at them confused. "I thought you got stuck in class?" Jungah said. "We did. But seonsaengnim let us go." Lizzy replied putting her bag aside and started stretching along with the others. "Wow, that was nice of him." Gahee replied. 

After 5 minutes of stretching, all of got into position. Bekah pressed the play button on your iPod and took her camera out to take a video since she couldn't join the first dance. As the music started, Gahee began her solo dance.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6utponLXbo4&feature=related

CLICK & WATCH ^^

 

All 8 of you were concentrated on dancing since the steps were complicated but all of managed to dance the choreography in sync. Myungsoo who happened to pass by saw the door open and saw all 8 of you dancing. He also noticed Bekah filming the whole video. 

"This is a dance class?" he mumbled. 

"Yep, it is." 

Myungsoo turned around and saw Mir standing by the door. 

"Since when did you arrive?" Myungsoo asked.

"2 minutes ago." Mir replied with a cheeky smile. 

"How'd you get pass me then?" Myungsoo asked again.

"Ninja." Mir wiggled his eyebrows at Myungsoo then went back to watching all of you dancing.

"This isn't a dance class, it's more like a practice." Myungsoo said.

"And how'd you know that they were here anyway?" he asked again.

 

"They always go here after lunch time and I always go with them." Mir replied.

"Why?" he said.

"Why what?" Mir said.

"Nevermind..." Myungsoo mumbled then went back to watching. He could tell that the song was almost over and once it ended all 8 of you did you individual poses. 

 

Myungsoo kept his eyes on you for a while then left Mir. Mir watched him leave then shrugged and went inside the dance studio.

-------------------------------------------