With Woohyun

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo8KOKx2mVU&feature=related

---------------------------------

After recording you had to learn your choreography next. You went straight to the practice room and since you thought no one was in you just went inside and immediately took your hoodie off since it was getting warm. Woohyun coming out from the back of the room saw you and quickly looked away blushing. 

You puffed out your breath, fixed your tank top and went towards the mirror to fix your hair and to put on your contacts. Just then you noticed Woohyun facing the wall. Since you didn't have your glasses on you had to squint your eyes to see if it was really Woohyun.

"Woohyun...Oppa?" you said. Woohyun cleared his throat and shyly turned around. 

 

"Oh! Mianhae. I thought the room was empty." you shyly smiled and looked away. "Ah aniyo. I....was just about to leave." he muttered but you heard him. "I'm sorry if I'm looking at you properly, it's just...I don't have my glasses on right now." you meekly shrugged and tried putting your contacts on but you were shy to put it because Woohyun was there. 

He chuckled and walked towards you. "Want me to help?" he asked. "Oh, aniyo. It's fine. I can do it myself." you replied and smiled at him. You opened the cap of your contact case and took one contact out and placed it on. After that you put on the other but it kind of stung your eye a little so you had to blink several times but there was still pain. 

"Are...you okay?" Woohyun looked at you from the mirror. "It..hurts a little..." you winced a bit but kept on blinking. "Hmm...do you have your solution?" he asked. You nodded and pointed at your bag. Woohyun placed his bag on the ground and walked to your bag and he found a smaller bag guessing that the solution is inside it. 

He took out of your bag and walked to you. "Sit. I'll do it." he grabbed your hand and gently pulled you down to sit on the floor. You sat on the floor with your legs crossed still blinking. "Stop blinking." Woohyun said and you did what you were told. Woohyun opened the bottle cap of the solution, kneeled towards you and titled your head lightly upwards. 

Then from there, Woohyun put 3 small drops on both of your eyes. After he was done, he went back to sit in front of you and you brought your head back to its original position. As you did so, the solution were flowing down to your cheeks that it made you look like you were crying. 

Slowly, you opened your eyes with a bit of blink and you smiled at Woohyun. "Thanks Oppa." you said. Woohyun placed both of his hands on each of your cheek and lightly brushed the 'tears' away with his thumbs. You slightly shivered as he touched your cheek and wiped the solution off your face. 

"You're welcome." he whispered, smiled and he felt you were warming up. "Are you getting sick?" he asked as he touched your forehead. Slowly you pulled back and awkwardly looked away. "I-I'm fine..." you mumbled.

---------------------------------