Seungyeon's Confession & Myungsoo's Promise

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KhYJcYQbw4&feature=related

---------------------------------------------

You were left in the practice room with Myungsoo and Woohyun. You were still standing in the same position. "Is she okay?" Woohyun tried to approach you but Myungsoo stopped him. "Go after Seungyeon Noona...She needs you more than ~~~~~ does." he said. Woohyun was taken aback at what he heard but he agreed. 

Woohyun went out of the practice room and looked around for Seungyeon. 

 

Once Woohyun left, Myungsoo walked back to you lead you to the couch to sit down. You hair still covered your face but that didn't stop Myungsoo from moving it away from your face. Gently, he pushed your hair back behind you and curled some strands behind your hair. 

You weren't facing him so he had to move you. Your head still lowered but Myungsoo lifted it up and you immediately looked away. "Hey..." he softly spoke. "I don't want you near me right now." you spoke. 

 

Meanwhile, Woohyun was able to find Seungyeon on the rooftop with her friends. He walked towards them but stopped for a few meters away from them. Gyuri looked back and did a double take at Woohyun. She gasped and tapped Nicole's shoulder who tapped Seungyeon's shoulder. 

Seungyeon looked back and was surprised to see him standing there. Woohyun slowly made his way towards Seungyeon while her friends backed away and went back inside WooLim Ent. 

 

You were still on the couch, facing Myungsoo but you weren't looking at him. "~~~~~~~-"

"Why are you still here?" you asked. "Don't you have to go after Seungyeon too?" you said.

"Why would I go to her?" he said.

"Apparently, she likes you and Woohyun." you mumbled.

Myungsoo chuckled and you looked at him with eye brows furrowed. "She doesn't like me. I'm just close to her...well was close to her." he said. "Was?" you repeated. "She and I used to be the best of friends, until she became all y and acted like the best out of everyone here." he explained. 

 

Back at the rooftop, Woohyun and Seungyeon were talking. 

"Why did you that to her?" Woohyun asked. "Why are you protecting her?" she asked but her voice slightly changed since she's been crying. "I'm not protecting anyone." 

"But you like ~~~~~...don't you?" 

Woohyun paused for a brief moment before answering Seungyeon's question.

"Why her?" she asked again. 

"I've been here all the time before she came along Woohyun. Why don't you see that?" 

"What are you talking about?" he said.

Seungyeon slightly chuckled and shook her head in dismay. "Wow, all this time you never that I loved you huh?" she said. Woohyun's eyes widened. "Love?" he thought.

 

"Why did you stop being friends with her then?" you asked but Myungsoo didn't reply but you knew what it meant. Myungsoo looked at the scar on your cheek and he slightly brushed it with his thumb. "Does it hurt?" he whispered. You shook your head lightly. "Not as much as the first attack." you had the strength to joke around but Myungsoo was looking at you seriously. 

"Remember what I told you, about giving me the chance to get to know you?" he said. "I think it should start here. From now on, I'm never leaving your sight." 

"What? That's totally impossible. With your busy schedule and practices, how are you supposed to keep that?" you said. "You're just going to have to trust me." he said. "I'm tired of people hurting you." he whispered again. "Why do you care so much?" you whispered back.

 

"I love you Nam Woohyun! I just wanted you to see that, that.... that I do have a heart to care for someone like you." Seungyeon sniffed and carelessly wiped her tears and looked away. Woohyun stood there completely stunned and unable to speak. He knows he loves you, only you. But then he also loved Seungyeon in the past. He never expected to hear Seungyeon confess to him that way. He never knew that Seungyeon even liked him.

 

"Because I just care. And, I promise you that I'll be the one to protect you." he whispered back. Myungsoo leaned in and kissed your forehead. You closed your eyes slowly and once he pulled back you opened your eyes again and looked at him. "Stop it Kim Myungsoo..." you thought. "I guess, the person you really hate can turn out to be the person you really love." he thought.

----------------------------------

DAMN. 

WOW. I've reached 40+ chapters !? That's a record! HAHA!

I usually end the story when I reach like Chapter 36 or 37 but I never expected to reach Chapter 40 + !

Keep reading, subscribing and commenting! Love you lots!