Auditions: An Official Trainee

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT5WAsWR1RY

----------------------------------------------

Mithra looked at you and nodded at the sound system guy to start your music. As the music played, you began to dance to the song that you've been practicing. The dance had y, fierce, cute and confidence. Your hair flipped around as you danced with much confidence that no one knows about except your cousin and her friends. 

All 9 judges watched you carefully while the 7 boys had their jaw dropped and eyes widened. Myungsoo couldn't believe what he was seeing either but he couldn't tell whether he was impressed or intimidated. As the song ended, you ended with a pose and stood there for a while catching your breath then you went back to your normal breathing and stood there waiting for their comments. 

 

Mithra and Tablo talked to each other while the seven boys were discussing amongst themselves as well. "We need someone like her! Not like those other girls who came and just acted cute..." Dongwoo who was sitting beside Myungsoo said. "Yeah, I agree with Hyung. I think Noona will be able to be a help to us and plus she's really pretty. Almost like a doll." the youngest, Sungjong agreed. 

"I vote her in as well. I think I may be able to help her with dancing if needed." Hoya was in between Dongwoo and Sungjon said. "Same goes for me, I can help her with the vocals." Woohyun said. "I'll help her with rapping then." Dongwoo chuckled and smirked. "I guess I can just make her feel at home if she's accepted and also help her with whatever she needs." Sunggyu agreeing. 

Everyone looked at Myungsoo and waited for his answer. "What?" he said. "Well? Aren't you going to contribute something?" Woohyun said. "But I already said I don't like her." he said. "Yeah, but you still need to help if she gets in." Woohyun replied. "If she does get in, what do I help her with?" Myungsoo asked in an annoyed voice. 

"Modelling." Sungjong said with a smile. "Yeah! Since you're pretty good with posing and stuff like that, you can help her with that!" Sungyeol said excitedly. "Calm down Sungyeol." Sunggyu said. "What are you going to help her with Hyung?" Sungjong asked. Sungyeol shrugged then looked back up at you. 

Mithra cleared his throat and everyone went back to paying attention. You looked at him and waited. "Well Im ~~~~-shi." he started off with a straight face but then he smiled at you and said "Welcome to WooLim Entertainment." 

-----------------------------------------------------