Passion for Fashion

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8Fp4b3l32A

------------------------------------------

After being dismissed from school at around 4PM because of the decorating, you went straight home to change then you made your way to WooLim Ent. You went in without a problem and went up to your practice and waited for your next teacher. You knew that it would be Infinite again but you didn't know which member. 

You waited for about 15 minutes until finally the door opened and you saw Sungjong. Your eyes widened and Sungjong cheerfully smiled and waved at you. "Annyeong Noona." he said. "Annyeong Sungjong ah." you replied. "Are you my teacher for today?" you asked. Sungjong nodded and walked towards you. 

 

You giggled and found it cute that someone younger than you would be lecturing you. But you still respected him after all, he's a sunbae. "Though I'm not great in singing and dancing that much, I'll just teach you about fashion." Sungjong said as he sat down on the floor and patted the floor for you to seat next to him.

"Fashion?" you repeated and blinked. "Is he like SHINee's Key or even BEAST's Hyunseung? So fashionable divas..." you thought. "Okay! So first lesson is about what you're wearing at major events. Like, the KMF." he began. "Usually, artists go there wearing their outfit for their song or something fashionable." 

"For example, G-Dragon sunbaenim. He's always so fashionable right?" he asked and you agreed.

 

"Even CL Noona of 2NE1 is very fashionable." he continued.

"The main point is, to look good on what you wear. Doesn't matter if you're wearing your music video outfit, as long as it suits you and fits your body. You're totally a diva." Sungjong said with a wink.

You couldn't help but giggle and just smile at him.

"I can't believe you know so much about fashion." you told him.

"If I didn't, there'll be a hot issue." he laughed and so did you. 

----------------------------------------------