Sudden Confession

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FrQ9Tvn2iw&feature=related

------------------------------

"I'm sorry..." he whispered still holding onto your wrist.

 

You looked up at him with the feeling of being confused and nervous. "Myungsoo Oppa..-"

"Let me finish..." he said. Myungsoo slowly let your wrist go but never left looking at you. "I'm sorry...for acting like that to you in the past weeks. It's just how I really am. And now...seeing you like this makes me thing it's my fault." 

You give out a slight gasp and opened your mouth to say something but you decided to hold it back and let Myungsoo talk. "I know...you're probably thinking how it is my fault and what I am to you. Believe me when I say I don't hate you." he paused. "You know, when they were about to you...it hurt me." your eyes widened but you continued to listen.

"It hurt me because I couldn't protect you properly. I avoided you with reasons being that I'm a celebrity but Woohyun hyung didn't avoid you for that. Everyone in Infinite thinks you're nice and pretty. You are...you really are all of that. But I was afraid that we'd lose our fans because of you..."

You slightly winced at what he said but you let it pass and just continued to listen.

 

"Now I realize that we're losing someone close to us...and that's you." Myungsoo shortly looked away but looked back at you. "I was never close to you...but I'm willing to give myself a chance to get close to you and get to know you better and to...protect you as well." you softened your gaze at him. 

Myungsoo slowly took a step forward and both of you were really in front of each other that you could hear each others breathing. Your eyes tried looking somewhere else but they always end up at Myungsoo's eyes. He looked at your eyes then down at your lips. "Just like the photoshoot...the first time where I actually got to stand close to you..." he thought.

"I guess you could take what I just said...as a confession?" he whispered. Your eyes widened and you just gazed at him. "Confession? Kim Myungsoo actually confessed to...me. But...I can't imagine being with him right now..." you thought. 

----------------------------------