Lunch with Infinite

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVO4xPVGMh8

-----------------------------------------

After your lessons with Infinite's Woohyun and Dongwoo, lunch time finally came. You fixed your stuff before leaving the room then you you were about to go down the elevator until Sungjong saw you and caught up with you. "Noona!" he called. You turned your head around and you saw him going to you. 

"Noona, are you going to have lunch?" he asked. Since you were surprised to see him, you just nodded instead of actually answering him. "Come have lunch with us!" he said. Your eyes slightly became wide. "With you?" you asked and he nodded eagerly. "Also with the hyungs." he added. 

You didn't know what to say to Sungjong. You don't want to go but you don't to see the boy sad. You bit your lip not knowing what to say to him. "So, will you?" Sungjong asked and looked at you with sort of puppy dog eyes. So you gave up by nodding your head and smiling at him. 

"Yay!" he said. Sungjong grabbed your hand and pulled you along as he walked. You were shocked by his sudden action but you just let him pull you.

 

-Dance Studio-

Even from a far, you could hear Infinite's loud voices as they ate lunch. Sungjong opened the door and went inside with you following after him. Infinite stopped what they were doing and looked at you. "Oh." Sunggyu said with a smile. "Y-yah! Sungjong ah!" Dongwoo yelled and went towards him and pointed at his hand holding yours.

"Why are you holding her hand?!" Dongwoo asked angrily. Sungjong looked down and he quickly pulled away. "Oh, mianhae Noona!" he shyly looked away and you just had to chuckle. "It's alright." you replied. "Im ~~~~~ right?" Sunggyu asked as he came forward. 

You nodded and looked at him. "It's nice seeing you again." he said and you just smiled. The boys saw you smiling at Sunggyu and it made their heart melt except for one member who was just at the corner watching s go all over you. "I invited Noona over for lunch. Is there still some left?" Sungjong asked looking around for food. 

"Yup, it's the last one. Sungyeol was about to get it but I managed to stop him." Woohyun winked has he handed it to you. You reached out your hands to receive the food. You got it, bowed at him then thanked him. "There's no need to be so formal with us. You can call us Oppas." Woohyun said.

"Except for Sungjong. You can just call him Sungjong." Hoya said and smiled. "Go eat Noona." Sungjong pulled you to sit on the chair where their other member Myungsoo was sitting. "You can stay here while we practice." Sungjong said with his cute smile. You sat down almost near Myungsoo but after you sat doen he immediately stood up and walked towards s.

 

Their manager came inside and called them to start their practice. Sungjong went back and went to his position for their Nothing's Over performance. As they were practicing, you were watching them carefully while eating your lunch. You watched how they would perform on stage and how they acted. 

You were also surprised when you saw Myungsoo smiling. You were looking at him expression less but you could feel your heart beating a bit faster than the usual. He caught you looking at him but you didn't look away. You and Myungsoo looked at each other for a while. He was looking through the mirror and so were you.

Myungsoo first looked away and concentrated on their practice while you continued eating. That was the first time you saw Myungsoo smile. Even though it wasn't directly at you, you softened up a bit. 

------------------------------------------------