Auditions

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwdwnme2-ZQ

-----------------------------------------

You and your cousin Lizzy were walking out on the street on the way to WooLim entertainment for your audition. "Are you sure you really want to audition? I mean, won't this bother your studies?" she asked as you got in line. "I'm tired of people saying I can't do anything." you told her. 

"People don't say that!" she said but you gave her an 'oh really' look and she looked away. Lizzy sighed and patted your back. "Araso, araso. I'll see you later at home then. Chalga~" she waved bye and so did you. The line wasn't moving that much so you had time to listen to the piece you were going to show them on your iPod. 

The other girls in the line looked at you with jealousy and admiration. Admiration because they found you pretty, y and they liked the color of your hair. Jealousy because they didn't have long slim legs and an acne-free face. You were too busy rehearsing in your mind so you didn't really bother them much.

 

Just a representative of WooLim entertainment came out and guided the girls inside. You noticed the link moving so you followed still with your earphones on. You placed your hands in the pocket of your hoodie while following the girl in front of you. As you reached inside, that's when you took your ear phones out and placed them inside your pocket. 

You kept on your hood because you were comfortable that way. One by one the girls were being called, some were pretty nervous, some were about to cry while some were over confident of themselves but you, you were just calm and like you've gone through it a lot of times. 

One by one, the girls would go out of the room with happy faces, crying faces, sad faces and angry faces. You knew what it meant but you didn't let it get to you. 

"Im ~~~~~~." the representative called. 

 

"Nae." you said softly and stood up. You walked towards the representative and asked if you have everything ready. You nodded your head and before you went in, you removed your hood and your long flowing blonde hair surprised the girls who were watching you. You heard them murmuring good and bad things about you but again you didn't let it get to you. 

The representative opened the door for you and you went inside as you took a deep breath.

---------------------------------------------

How's the first chapter so far? 

I made Nana's hair blonde here even though it's light brown right now :)