Lunch Date

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJsBB_JHOEQ

---------------------------------

Hours later, after sweating and practicing Infinite's choreography of Before The Dawn it's already lunch time. Hoya went out first while you changed your shirt. After changing your shirt, you walked towards the mirror and combed your hair to fix it. After that, you went to your bag to check your phone for messages and there was none. 

Woohyun came out of the bathroom wearing a new shirt too. He walked up to you. "You want to have lunch?" he casually asked. "Ah, nae." you replied with a smile. You took your bag and before you coupld place on your shoulder, Woohyun took it. You looked at him worried but he gave you an assuring smile.

"It's okay, I'll bring it." he said.

You wanted to get it back but you thought that Woohyun might not give it back so you let him carry it. Both of you went out of the practice room and made your way out of the building through the back. Woohyun brought you to a nearby noodle restaurant where barely any people go to eat.

 

Woohyun and the rest of Infinite members usually eat there to avoid fans while they're taking a break. Both of you entered and found yourselves a place to sit. Woohyun placed your bag on an empty seat that was beside you and sat across you. "Ahjumma, two orders of the usual noodles place." Woohyun said. "Nae, coming right up!" the ahjumma replied from the kitchen.

Woohyun looked back at you. Your eyes were wondering around the place and he found it cute. "You expected something big?" he asked. You turned to him and you quickly shook your head. "Aniyo." you replied. Woohyun chuckled and also looked around the place. "This is the only place where Infinite can be...not Infinite." he explained. 

"When does Infinite can not be Infinite?" you asked with a raised brow. "When we're hungry." he replied and you both laughed. A while later, your orders came and both of you began eating. Woohyun would take small glances at you as you eat and he would smile in satisfaction. 

------------------------------------------

OMO :">

Hi readers!

I haven't been asking you how the story is! Hahaha! 
Well, I hope you like it so far :) The story is still so far from the ending :)
anyways, I just want to say THANK YOU for reading, commenting and subscribing!

New Readers are always welcome! 
Silent Readers aka Ninjas, you guys are just awesome. LOVE YOU!