Graduation & Dinner

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM4S4kQfEz8

--------------------------------------

A week after your first work out of the WooLim Ent building, it was finally your graduation day. You, Lizzy and the rest of your friends were ready to graduate. Infinite was also there and ready to graduate except for Sungjong. He had one more year to go before he could finally graduate out of high school. 

You, Lizzy and your friends sat together and waited your names to be called so that you could accept your diploma. After you accepted your diploma, you also got a reward for being the top student of the whole year. Your friends envied you while the others congratulated you. After you and your friends got your diplomas, Infinite was next. 

It was a very special day for them since they hardly attended school. Even though none of them got a reward for being the top in their class, they were still able to receive a diploma and they were happy with it. 

 

Two hours after graduation, you and your friends went out to eat at a pizza restaurant. All of you enjoyed exchanging graduation presents with each other. After exhanging presents, it was time to eat dinner. Just then, Raina and Lizzy looked up towards the door and it made you curious to what they were looking at. You looked towards the door and saw Infinite. 

"Yah, isn't that Infinite?" Jungah whispered to you and you nodded. "Isn't it kind off hard for them to get to...anywhere?" Uee whispered. "I know. How are they able to get passed their crazy fans?" Jooyeon whispered. 

 

As Infinite arrived, Sungyeol quickly noticed you and waved. "Who are you waving at Hyung?" Sungjong asked and he looked. Sungjong saw you slightly waving back at Sungyeol. His eyes widened and he began waving as well. You waved back, smiled and went back to eating.

"Whoa, guess who's here you guys." Sungjung excitedly made them guess. "Lee Hyori?!" Hoya loudly whispered and everyone strangely looked at him. "What.." Hoya innocently shrugged. "NOONA! ~~~~~ NOONA!" Sungjong beamed happily and pointed to where you were. 

Everyone looked and saw you laughing along with your friends. They looked away to continue ordering but Myungsoo kept his eyes on you. 

 

After they ordered, they went to find a table. The only table that was available was next to your table. So they sat there without you noticing. Woohyun looked over you and smiled to himself. "Yah, who are you looking at like that?" Sunggyu teased as he also nudged Woohyun at the elbow. 

"N-no one.." Woohyun looked away feeling a bit warm. "Hyung, are you...blushing?" Sungjong had his eyes widened and filled with hope because it'll be his first time to see Woohyun blushing. "A-aniyo!" he blurted while looking away. 

 

You and your friends just finished eating and was just waiting for the bill to come back with the receipt. Infinite was also done and they just paid. You looked around and just noticed them sitting next to your table. As you looked, Sungjong waved. You waved back and smiled. "Who are you waving-" Uee looked to where you were looking and saw Infinite right next to them. 

"Omo." Uee mumbled and everyone looked to where she was looking and were stunned. All the Infinite boys except Myungsoo smiled, waved and winked at them. You giggled at your friends' reactions and shook your head. Just then the waiter came back with the receipt and you took care of it. After that you stood up and went over to Lizzy and Raina's side. 

"Let's go girls." you whispered to them they snapped out of their daze. The rest of the girls followed you out of the restaurant. 

----------------------------------------