Apologize

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSemEZfr1Wo&feature=related

----------------------------------

You were out on the balcony working on some short stories on your laptop. You were seated on the railing with your back leaned against the wall. Your hair was up in messy bun and you were wearing your low graded glasses. Lizzy came out to give you coffee and sat on one of the chairs and placed her hands on the table while holding on to her cup of coffee.

"Are you seriously going to hide forever?" she asked.

"I'm not hiding Lizzy. I just...need some time off." you corrected her.

"But what about the entertainment? Won't they get mad at you for ditching your lessons and practice time?" she asked again. You sighed and paused for a bit. "Let them get mad. They know for a fact that I didn't do anything. And those issues, they're all lies. They should know that. Everyone should..." 

It became quiet for a while but you resumed your typing so that was all that could be heard. Just then, the door bell rang. Lizzy sighed and got up withthe cup of coffee in her hand and went downstairs. She opened the door and she stared at the person standing outside in shock. 

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo." Myungsoo said. "Is ~~~~~ home?" he asked. Lizzy couldn't say anything else except to nod and point her finger to the balcony. Myungsoo went inside went up the second floor and saw you sitting by the rails with your back against the wall.

For the first time, he felt nervous and he didn't know what to say. Since you were only wearing your shorts and shirt, it was the first time that Myungsoo saw real beauty in you and he couldn't look away in awe and admiration.

 

There you were sitting on the railings, typing away and not caring about anything. Myungsoo stepped out and cleared his throat. You looked up and saw him standing there with his bag around him and your hoodie on his hand. You closed your laptop, got off the railing and placed it on the table. 

You pushed your glasses back so that it wouldn't fall off and you looked at Myungsoo again. "What are you doing here?" you asked softly. Myungsoo showed your jacket and you immediately had an idea of why he came. "Oh, mianhae for troubling you." you approached him and he gave the jacket to you.

You were standing only a few meters away from but close enough for you to look at him eye to eye. "Are you...alright?" he whispered. You were a bit shocked by his sudden concern but you didn't really buy it since it's Myungsoo. The not so expressive guy in Infinite.

You just nodded your head and went out of the balcony to bring your jacket in your room but he grabbed your wrist. 

You stopped, and looked back. "Stop walking away from me." he whispered again. "You should leave before-"

"I'm sorry..." whispered Myungsoo still holding onto your wrist.

----------------------------------------