I Don't Want To Choose

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1Zv99xYsRQ

-------------------------------

Weeks later you finally filmed your music video and you were preparing for your debut stage. You've been practicing with Tablo and Mithra for the rapping instead of Dongwoo or Hoya. You've also been practicing your dance with a choreographer. All your lessons with Infinite has been with other people instead. 

Since you became public now, Tablo decided to keep your activities and Infinite's activities separate since your debut will be in articles and will filmed. The filming began 2 weeks ago and it's your last week of filming. You were in the practice room listening to your iPod until the camera men came. 

"Oh, annyeonghasaeyo~" you greeted the camera with a smile quickly put on your hood. 

 

After filming for 3 and a half hours, you went back to practice by yourself. Just then Woohyun and Myungsoo entered the practice room. "~~~~~ can we talk to you?" Woohyun asked. You walked towards the speakers and lowered the volume then walked back to them. "What is it?"

"I know that Myungsoo confessed to you...and he also knows that I confessed as well..." Woohyun started. "I know that we're supposed to wait for a reply but..." he drifted off and you continued. 

"You what to know what I've decided right?" they both nodded. 

You sighed and looked at them. "I...can't accept either of your feelings..." 

 

Woohyun's eyes widened but Myungsoo was just calm. Although deep inside, he felt pain but he held it. "Woohyun Oppa...I think you should be with Seungyeon. Not because to stop her from treating me like the way she would. But because...she loves you. I love you Oppa but...not they way Seungyeon does."

"So does that mean you like Myungsoo?" he asked. You smiled but shook your head. 

"Aniyo. I don't like either of you. I like you...but as friends." you looked away from their eyes. 

"Both of you deserve someone better. Also...I don't want to choose between the two of you. Both of you are special to me...I just can't pick. Mianhae." you grabbed your bag and left the practice room leaving your iPod behind but you didn't notice. 

Myungsoo and Woohyun looked at each other and both chuckled. "We both got busted." Woohyun joked. "At least you have Seungyeon." Myungsoo reminded him. "Should I?" Woohyun asked. "Go for it Hyung. Seungyeon Noona will be happy." he smiled at him and patted his shoulder then pushed him out the door. 

Myungsoo was about to close the practice room until he heard sounds coming from the speakers. He walked towards it and saw your iPod still playing. "She forgot it." he thought. He checked the time in his watch and it was already 11PM. "I'll give it tomorrow. She needs to rest for her debut..." he thought again. 

Unplugging the iPod, he turned the lights off and left the room. He walked along the hallways and checked out your files on your iPod touch. "SHINee, Super Junior, Teen Top, MBLAQ...oh Infinite." he mumbled. He clicked on the Infinite folder thinking that it would be full of songs. But it was actually full of pictures. Pictures of Infinite and individual members but most of them were...him.

--------------------------------