Just So You Know

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1lFTXkS2dg

---------------------------------

You also had pictures with the other Infinite members but you had the most pictures with Myungsoo. After the photoshoot, everyone began packing up and so did you. You went to change into your extra clothes but you didn't get to take your make up off.

After getting changed, you went out of the dressing room with your bag around your shoulder. You placed your hands in the pockets of your hoodie and waited outside. 

 

As you went out back to the set, you saw that it was empty but there were still lights. You walked around and looked at the place. It wasn't that great as you entered a while ago. Myungsoo came out and saw you wondering around by yourself. He cleared his throat and you heard him. You turned around and saw him standing. 

"Good job for your first try. Trainee." he said. You acknowledged that he noticed you and but you didn't like it when he called you a trainee even though you admit to yourself that you are. You saw Infinite's manager passing by and he saw you and Myungsoo.

"Oh, ~~~~~. Glad that you're still here. I thought you went home by yourself. Just ride with us, we'll bring you home." he said. You smiled and bowed to the manager. 

"Kamsamhamnida." you said.

 

The manager went out to start the car. You started at Myungsoo for a bit and he did too. You began walking and you literally walked passed him. "Just so you know..." you stopped and listened to what he had to say. "I don't hate you or dislike you. I just find you annoying at times." 

You blinked and heard him walking close and passed by you. You watched him walk out from behind and you followed him after he went out. 

----------------------------------------