Party with Infinite

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx-DFOw3HRE

------------------------------

Months later, the issue died down and you didn't really care anymore if you had haters and if the biggest person who hated you is in the same place as you. Tablo assigned your own manager and announced to you that you were going to debut soon in a girl group. You were pleased and excited about the news. 

"Hyung!!!" Sungjong yelled as he ran in the practice room. "Did you hear? Noona is debuting soon!!" he said excitedly. "Whoa, really? We should hold a party!" Dongwoo suggested and everyone agreed. 

 

Later that night, you were about to leave WooLim Ent. until Hoya and Woohyun blocked your way. You blinked and saw them smirk at each other then looked back at you. "Uh, Oppa?" you said. Hoy ana Woohyun didn't say a word, instead they just grabbed your bag and carried you to their van. 

You were squirming and screaming. "Oppa! Let go!" you screamed. They let you go but you were already in their van. Hoya closed the door and sat in front while Woohyun sat next to you. "Go go go!" the boys urged Sungyeol who was in the drivers' seat to drive and he went. 

An hour later, Sungyeol parked the car and got out after the turned the engine off. Hoya got out of the car and opened the door. Woohyun got out first and took his hand out for you to take. "Let's go." he flashed his sweet smile and you took his hand with a little bit of fear but you trusted them. 

Woohyun took your and and you got out of the car and he lead you in...a club. 

 

The four of you went in the club and saw other celebrities in that club. "Whoa.." you mumbled to yourself. All three guys smiled their way to you and high fived each other. "~~~~~!" Sunggyu and Dongwoo called you and waved their hands to their way. You walked to them with Sungyeol, Hoya and Woohyun. 

"We heard the news from Sungjong. Congratulations!" Sunggyu smiled. You flushged and politely bowed. "Komawo." you shyly replied. "Where is Sungjong?" you wondered. "Silly, he's too young to be in a club, so he's at home doing his homework." Dongwoo said. You felt bad for Sungjong but he was right about him being young.

The whole night, you were in the club partying with Infinite. It was the best night of your life because other artists were there. You were introduced to some members of BEAST, Teen Top, Block B, SNSD, SHINee, Super Junior and even Jay Park, Big Bang and 2NE1. 

It was then you realized that you loved being around Infinite but one or two people loved being around you.

------------------------------------

OH! Who are those people who love being around you? ^^