Comfortable

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KRnM3CRykY

------------------------------------

After lunch, you went back to your practice room and waited for your next lesson. It was dance and you were pretty much confident with dancing. It was already night time but you don't get home until 11PM and it was only 8PM. While waiting, you your iPod and started stretching on your own. 

Just then you heard the door open. You stopped stretching and slowly got up to your standing position and walked to your iPod to stop the song. As the door opened it was Hoya. You blinked and looked at him as he placed his bag on one side and drank water. "It's Infinite again..." you thought.

Hoya caught your eyes and smiled. You were caught by surprise so just smiled back then unplugged your iPod. You placed in your bag and sat on the floor waiting for his instruction. Hoya came and sat in front of you. "Okay, so first. You're in luck, we're not doing any lesson today." he said. You looked at him, confused. 

"I want to get to know my student first before I start. So that I know what kind of style you like to dance and stuff like that. That alright?" he asked and you nodded politely. From 8PM to 11PM who and Hoya just talked about different styles of dancing, how you got into dancing, how he got into dancing and all that sort.

 

The whole lesson was really just getting to know each other and soon enough you felt pretty comfortable with him around. Just as the clock struck 11PM, you and Hoya packed up and left the dance room at the same time. Both of you walked the hallway still talking to each other. Both of you were pretty comfortable with each other only within the time you were given to have your lesson.

 

-Lobby-

You and Hoya arrived at the lobby and you were the only one left. "Wow, did I keep you that long?" Hoya said as he looked around scratching his head. "I don't think so. They most probably left in groups." you said while looking around as well. "So I guess, I'll see you tomorrow then?" 

"Nae. Kamsamhamnida." you bowed and smiled at him. 

"Just like what Sunggyu hyung said, no more formalities. Araso?" 

"N-nae." you stuttered a bit and smiled at him again. 

 

Hoya walked you out of the lobby then he got into his van and the van drove off. You began walking home by yourself while you were thinking about your lessons with the Infinite members. "I wonder why the Infinite members are my instructors..." you thought.

----------------------------------------

Yes, I wonder as well :") LOL.