Myungsoo's Rescue

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMKNmBEQw70

-----------------------------------

Two days later you were just leaving WooLim Ent. and it was already 11PM. As soon as you left the building, you saw Infinite's fans gathered outside. You thought that they were waiting for Infinite since they weren't done with practice yet so you just passed by them and walked home.

While walking home you could feel that there were people following you. You stopped, turned your head around and saw Infinite's fans right behind you but were a few meters away. "What the hell..." you thought. You started walking again but a bit faster this time. You could hear their footsteps getting fast as well. 

"I shouldn't lead them home...Lizzy will be in danger too..." you thought. You decided to turn to a corner that you weren't familiar with just to get rid of them but they still followed you. You saw an alley way and went inside thinking that you'd lose them but instead they had other friends waiting in that alley way. 

 

You stopped as you saw a group of guys leaning against the wall like they were waiting for you. You stepped back but then you got caught by the female fans and they pinned you on the wall. You got hit on the head by the wall. Instead of screaming in pain, you just grunted.

"So, she's the one? Wow. She's pretty. Wouldn't want to mess her up but...since you girls paid us to do so." one of the boys said and smirked as he walked towards you. You looked away from him but he held your face and he made your head turn to face him. 

He began to kiss your neck and you looked away in digust. "Wow, you smell good too." he said in between kisses. He kissed you all way up to your cheek and was about to kiss your lips until someone placed a hand on the guys shoulder. 

Obviously the guy turned to look at who destroyed his mood to you but his eyes widened as he saw someone he'd thought that wouldn't be the one to rescue you. 

"You call yourselves fans?" Myungsoo scoffed and glared at the guy then the two girls. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_oAi9LqSvA

CLICK ^^

Myungsoo pushed the guy away and he was caught by his friends. The two girls who were wearing masks were shivering in fear as they saw Myungsoo look at them with angry and fearful eyes. They slowly let you go and backed off. 

You slid down the wall and sat on the ground holding your head since it was throbbing in pain. Myungsoo looked at you and he curled his hand into a fist and looked at the guy who tried to you. "You touch her again, you won't be so lucky anymore." he hissed. 

The guys and the girls ran off with fright. Myungsoo turned back to you and he squatted in front of you. He looked at your body to check if you had any other wounds and he was relieved that there wasn't any. "Are you alright?" he asked.

--------------------------------