My Playlist

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XspIV2y2g7w

------------------------------------------

Since you were too busy listing the songs for the graduation, you didn't notice Myungsoo until he sat across you. You looked at him and he looked at you. Both of you blinked then both looked a way. You looked back in to your laptop while he looked away pretending to yawn. 

Myungsoo looked back but he would sneak a glance at you as if he was looking at the back of your computer but he's really just looking at you. You did the same when he wasn't looking until you caught his eyes again.You sighed and said, "I know you don't like seeing me. So quit bothering me."

 You put down your notebook and pen, closed your laptop, grabbed you note book and pen and your laptop then walked off to a different area.

Myungsoo watched you walk away and chuckled a bit then he stood up and went near you again. 

 

This time, Myungsoo was seated behind you and you didn't mind him since your back was turned against him. Concentrating on filling up the list, Myungsoo was just behind you smiling to himself. Just then, he took out his iPod and he was about to listen to it but then he realized that you were working on the playlist for the graduation.

So, he unplugged his earphones, placed it back in his pocket and stood up. 

 

He stood beside you and handed you his iPod. You looked at the iPod then you looked up to the person and saw Myungsoo again. "Use my playlist if you need any songs." he said as he gave his iPod to you. You didn't want to take it but since you needed it, you took it from him and politely bowed then he left going back to Infinite. 

You watched him walk away then looked down at his iPod. You browsed on his songs and you were surprised to see some American songs on his playlist but a majority of his songs where their songs from their albums. 

----------------------------------------------------