Ideal Girl

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQgXVZOF0UE

-----------------------------------

After having lunch with Woohyun, he brought you back to WooLim Ent and also back to the practice room. "I'll see you around." he said as he placed your bag on the couch and saluted you with two fingers. "Kamsamhamnida." you said and smiled. 

As Woohyun left, Sungyeol entered. "Ready for another day at Sungyeol Academy?" he wiggled his eye brows and you just giggled. Instead of making you laugh, he became serious about how to deal with questions and other stuff that goes variety shows. Then he showed off with his random talents again to enlighten the atmosphere. 

 

Tired from all the laughing, you sat on the ground and looked at yourself on the mirror. Sungyeol took his phone out and took a picture of you looking at the mirror. When you heard the shutter sound of the camera from his phone, you looked at him with shock. "Oppa!" you yelled. Sungyoel snickered then made you his wallpaper. 

He showed to you and you butterflies came flying around in your stomach. "Flattered?" he teased and you looked away. Sungyeol once again snickered and sat next to you. "You know ~~~~~. I think you're everyone's Ideal Girl around here." he said. You looked at him from the mirror. "Why would think that?" you let out a chuckle.

"Well, one you don't talk much unlike the other girls here. Two, you're really pretty. And lastly, you're very friendly and everyone is comfortable around you." he explained. You softened and smiled at him. "I don't think I'm everyone's ideal girl." you mumbled. Sungyeol looked at you. "Mwo? Why do you say that?" he asked.

You didn't reply to him but Sungyeol had an idea why you said it. "It's because of Myungsoo right?" you looked at him at the mirror again but looked away. "Ignore Myungsoo. He has issues about the people he finds annoying or something. In other words, he has no taste in girls." he joked. 

You giggled and Sungyeol just winked at you. "One more picture?" he asked smiling and you nodded. "You better not post that anywhere though." you said. "Why would I?" he said sarcastically. "You are going to post it!" you said. "I won't!" he said. "I promise." you smiled at him again.

Sungyeol placed his phone in front of you and him. Your heads were next to each other and both of you smiled then he took the shot. After that shot, another shot came from his phone. For the rest of the minutes left in your lesson with him, you and Sungyeol had a selca time using his phone.

---------------------------------------------