She's Back

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62MdeTQ2CNg

---------------------------

The next day after Myungsoo's visit you felt like you should come back to WooLim Ent. but what was stopping you were the fans waiting outside. You shook your head and got dressed up, ate breakfast and left your house. Since you got your hood back, you wore it over your shirt and wore the hood.

Since you were wearing your hood and your hair was inside the hoodie, smoothly you walked up the street to go to WooLim Ent. You saw and heard the fans squealing and screaming but that didn't bother you. You went straight inside the building and the guard let you in because he recognized your face even though it covered under the hood.

You went inside, walked away from the door and pulled your hood down and sighed in content. You saw that no trainee was in the lobby and you thought that they were having their private lessons. It was good timing because you didn't have to bother yourself with Seungyeon and her friends. 

You walked to the elevator and went to the 5th floor. The elevator opened as you arrived on the 5th floor and you stepped out. You were out in the hallway making your way to the practice room of Infinite but you heard them practicing. Since you didn't want to disturb them you slowly stepped back a little and walked yourself to the vending machine. 

 

Meanwhile, Infinite just finished practicing and they all plopped down on the couch while some were on the floor panting and gasping for air. "I want to sleep..." Dongwoo complained and closed his eyes. "Anyone want something from the vending machine?" Woohyun asked. "Just the usual drinks Hyung." Hoya replied for everyone since they were too busy resting and not caring. 

"I'll go get it." Myungsoo volunteered and grabbed his wallet then left the room. He walked towards the vending machine and slipped in some cash to get the drinks that his hyungs and dongsaeng wanted. He waited for the drinks one by one patiently so he turned his head back and noticed a familiar figure seated on one of the couches with a laptop on the figure's lap and a hood on the figures' head.

He squinted his eyes and a smile lit up his face because he saw...you.

----------------------------

OH YOUR BACK! YOUR BACK! YOUR BACK!

Hahaha ^^