I Can't Love Him

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1Zv99xYsRQ

--------------------------------

Still looking through the Infinite folder in your iPod, most of the pictures he found would be him yawning, blinking, winking or even dancing. Myungsoo walked out of the building with the iPod touch in his hands. He saw his car but he didn't go inside. He told the driver to go back to the dorm and he'll just walk back home. 

The driver left him but feeling uneasy. Myungsoo walked down the street still looking at the iPod touch and he found a video in the Infinite folder. He clicked it and waited for the video to load. 

THIS IS KIM MYUNGSOO. 

Arrogant, quiet and mean. 
Although...he can be nice sometimes. He can also be a gentleman which is very surprising. 

The camera turned to you, so you were filming while you were walking the hallway of WooLim Ent. 

Even though he's all that...I'm surprised that he can make me feel...different? 
There's something about him that whenever he initiates the first move...my heart just responds... 

Myungsoo's lips curled into a smile.

I don't know why I'm attracted? Yeah.. I guess I could say I'm attracted to him... but I can't love him...

Myungsoo saw you frown in the video and sighed. You stopped in the practice room and turned the camera to the mirror. 

Let's just say...I have my reasons of why I can't love him or anyone. Annyeong.

You waved at the camera then turned it off. The video ended and Myungsoo just stared at it for a while as he walked the street that he didn't realize that he stopped right in front of your house. 

 

"Yah! Where are you going?" Lizzy shouted as you were going out the door. "I left my iPod in WooLim Ent!" you shouted back while putting your shoes on. As you walked towards the gate you saw Myungsoo standing there with your iPod. 

"Myungsoo Oppa?" you said. Myungsoo turned his head towards you. "You..have my iPod?" 

"Oh...yeah. You left it so I thought of giving it back to you tomorrow but you lived near here so I decided to drop it off." he said as he handed it back to you forgetting that it was still on the Infinite folder. You took it and unlocked it then you saw that it was still in the video. 

Your eyes widened and you looked at him. "You...didn't watch the video right?" you asked but there was no reponse.

-----------------------------------------