Paparazzi

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_94xFZ8d0xo

--------------------------

Later that night, you were on your way home until Woohyun saw you going out of WooLim Ent's main entrance. "Woohyun Oppa. What are you still doing here?" you asked. "I just forgot something. Are you on your way home?" he asked. You nodded and smiled. Woohyun checked the time on his watch and he saw that it was already 12 midnight. 

"You got out late again?" he asked.

 

"Nae, they needed to talk to all trainees awhile ago." you said and Woohyun nodded in understanding.

"Do you want a ride home?" he asked.

"Oh, aniyo. I can just walk home." you replied.

"I'll walk you home then." Woohyun offered.

 

"Mworago? But what if there are fans outside waiting?" you said.

"No one goes out this late just to see Infinite." he said.

"Who wouldn't want to go out this late just to see Infinite?" you shot back and Woohyun looked at you dumbfounded. You giggled and patted his shoulder. "I'll be going now Oppa. Annyeong." you pushed the door open and you went out.

Woohyun scurried after you and got your bag for you. This time you really had no choice but to let him walk you home. 

 

You and Woohyun were walking down the street laughing and talking comfortably with each other. Just then, while the two of you were walking to your house, the five girls that gave you a warning saw you walking with Woohyun. "Yah, isn't the Woohyun Oppa?" one girl said as she nudged the girl that gave you a warning.

She curled her hand into a fist and gripped it tight. "Looks like she needs to learn some thing new from us aside from her teachers." she said. She took out her digital camera and took out the flash and started taking pictures of you and Woohyun laughing, talking and being playful with each other. 

"Han Seungyeon, you know what you're doing is really wrong." the eldest said. 

"Unnie, you don't know how much I want to make something wrong so right." she replied and continued taking pictures. 

"I don't get it..." the short haired girl said. 

"I think she's talking about ~~~~~, Nicole." the long haired girl said.

Nicole nodded in understanding and they all watched Seungyeon take pictures.

-----------------------------------

YES! KARA is here as guests :P

Why KARA?

Because I watched a Korean show I forgot what it's called though, and Infinite were the guests. I remember Woohyun saying how much he adores Seungyeon. He was really into her on that show. So so so cute!