Seungyeon's Mistake

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk5E2B5HFEw

----------------------------

Few days later, your manager, Tablo and Mithra were discussing about your schedule to film the music video. You were left in the practice room to practice some more or to just relax. Just then, Seungyon and her friends goes in the practice room and their smiles quickly disappeared as they saw you.

"What are you doing here?" Hara gave you the up and down look. "What does it look like I'm doing?" you answered back while you stretching your legs. You stood up and shook your legs then looked back at Seungyeon and her friends. "Wow, I can't believe that you're actually debuting, ." she hissed.

You shot your eyes at her and she lightly jumped but she made not too obvious. "?" you repeated and scoffed. "Don't talk to your sunbae that way." you looked down on her and for the first time in Seungyeon's life, she got scared but again she didn't show it to you. She didn't want to lose. 

"Sunbae? Oh please. I'm your Unnie." 

"Yeah, but you never treated me like a Dongsaeng. So why should I treat you like an Unnie?" you raised a brow. 

 

Seungyeon was out of words but Nicole backed her up. "Because she's prettier than you and you know that she's better than you." she said. You chuckled and looked at Nicole. "That's the best you got?" you smirked, rolled your eyes and turned around.

You were about to walk away until Seungyeon grabbed your arm tight. "I'm not done with you." she hissed.

"But I am." you yanked your arm off her grip. 

"Why can't you just leave us alone?!" she yelled. Her friends jumped back and were shocked by Seungyeon's sudden loud voice. "Me? Leave you alone?" you scofffed. "You should be the one leaving me alone! I didn't even do anything to you guys!" 

"Yes you did."

"Oh yeah? Like what?" you looked at her and waited for an answer.

 

"You stole Woohyun away from me..." she muttered. But you heard her, and you couldn't believe that it was because of that she's ing you. "What? All because of one guy? Pathetic." you said.

 

"Woohyun used to be all over me until you came along! You shouldn't have auditioned!" she yelled again. 

"Quit blaming other people Seungyeon, because it's no ones fault that the guy you like has the looks for somebody else. You just can't accept the fact that it's not you." you firmly told her and out of nowhere, she just slapped you hard. Your head turned to side and you touched your reddish cheek. 

Seungyeon's eyes widened and began to shiver. Myungsoo and Woohyun came in the practice room and saw you and Seungyeon. "What's going on he-" before Woohyun could even finish his sentence, he saw your cheek red and you had tears in your eyes but they weren't flowing down.

Myungsoo walked towards you and looked at your face. He saw your cheek really red and you also got a cut from her fingernail. "Are you okay?" he whispered but you didn't respond. You just looked down with your hand on your cheek and your hair all over your face. Myungsoo glared at Seungyeon which made Seungyeon lightly gasp and left the room in a rush.

"Seungyeon ah!"

"Unnie!" her friends ran after her. 

---------------------------------------