Woohyun's True Feelings

My Infinite Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRo308atQ-s

Let me spazz for a while ...

LIKE OMG!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE MYUNGSOO IS PLAYING THE GUITAR LIVE IT'S JUST SO AHSKLDJSAKLDJAS!!!!!!! INFINITE DID A GREAT JOB PERFOMRING THIS SONG LIVE!!!!!!!! 

okay back to my story... XD

----------------------------------------------

After going to the club, it was getting late and you were getting tired so Infinite offered you a ride home. You fell asleep in the car with your head leaning to the side of the window. Since Woohyun was sitting beside you he noticed your head bobbling back and forth so he gently placed your head on his shoulders to let you rest. 

The rest of the ride, your head was on his shoulder. 

 

You arrived home at around 12 midnight already. "~~~~~ we're here." Woohyun whispered and you slightly woke up. You lifted your head up slowly and looked around. You saw that you were outside your house so you got your bag and Woohyun helped you out. "You guys wait here." Woohyun told them but half of the boys were asleep except for Sungyeol and Myungsoo. 

Woohyun closed the door and walked you in. "Thanks for the ride home Oppa." you said as you walked with him all the way to the front door. You stopped and turned to him. "You should go before another issue comes out tomorrow." you joked and chuckled. Woohyun also chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. 

"I really am sorry about that." he said. "Oppa...I already told you that you don't need to apologize." you smiled at him sincerely. "You should go it's late." you told him and he turned around to leave. You turned to the door and you unlocked it. Before going inside, Woohyun turned around and came right behind you. 

You felt his arms smoothly wrap around your waist and his chin on your shoulder. "Goodnight and...I love you." he whispered and kissed your cheek. You suddenly felt warm and also felt a shiver down your spine. Woohyun smoothly let go you and walked back in the car and closed the door. 

Sungyeol just drove off without knowing anything but Myungsoo, from behind Woohyun's chair. He was glaring at him with jealousy.

 

You went inside and closed the door behind and leaned against it before going up. You touched your heart and felt it beating fast like it was when you were with Myungsoo. "Great...two members of Infinite likes me..." you thought and sighed your way up to your room.

----------------------------------------