Chapter 7 - Celeste Class 3-F

Poisonous Love

“I can do this! I can do this!” Celeste chanted quietly to herself now standing alone outside her said classroom. She looked up and down the hallways before sighing one last time about to knock before quickly pulling her hand away.

“I can do this, I can do this, I can do this.” She whispered pumping her fists before hearing a chuckle from behind her. She quickly her heels to see a man with half black half blonde hair, hands in the pocket of his expensive clothes.

“If someone saw you doing that, you’d be named the school psycho.” He said never looking up to meet her eyes.

“Well thanks for the heads up.” She answered uncaring as he finally looked up to her. Slightly startled by the look in his eye she took a step back while his expression read confusion.

“Well see yah.” He quickly said before disappearing down the steps he just climbed.

“What the heck?” she whispered confused before shrugging and turning to the door of her classroom, knocking.

“Come in!” The voice on the other side shouted as she sighed before opening the door, welcoming the stares she was now receiving.

“Ah you must be Ms. Celeste Ambrose.” The man behind the desk said as she bowed before shutting the door and walking over.

“I’m Mr. TaeHyuk I’ll be your teacher starting from today.” He introduced once she reached his desk causing her to smile.

“Nice to meet you.” She answered bowing once again as he gestured for her to face the class.

“Can I have everyone’s attention? We’ll be having a new student starting today.” He announced as Celeste’s stare scanned the students quickly landing on a pair that was sitting in the back, almost glaring at her, and was his hair blue?!

“Can you introduce yourself?” Mr. TaeHyuk asked as she nodded, bowing quickly before smiling.

“I’m Celeste Ambrose, I moved here from the states 5 months ago. Please be kind to me.” She introduced bowing once more as the class followed their teacher’s example and clapped.

“Alright, we’ll just have a seat right here.” He ushered her to the front row near the window where a lone seat was sitting next to another boy. She nodded and walked over, smiling at the boy as he let her in before sitting down.

“The states huh?” The boy asked as she looked over before nodding.

“I’m Woohyun.” He introduced holding a hand out as she smiled and shook his hand.

“I’m Celeste.” She answered as he nodded noticing her stare travel to the back of the room where the strange boy sat, head hung low.

“Don’t even look back there.” Woohyun whispered as Celeste eyes traveled back to her neighbor.

“Back where?” She asked innocently causing him to chuckle and look over amused.

“His name is Choi Seunghyun, everyone calls him TOP.” He mentioned as she blinked in confusion.

“TOP?” She asked speechless as he nodded.

“Don’t .” He warned as she nodded hesitantly before letting her eyes travel back.

“Why is he dressed differently than us?” She whispered as he sighed looking from the notes in his notebook to her.

“TOP-ssi and 4 other boys in our school are sons of some all-powerful and rich members of society. We’ve never seen them but neither the teachers nor the student head mess with them.” He whispered explaining as she nodded.

“No use scolding them either, once they do, we never see the teacher or student again.” He added as she blinked, staring at Woohyun.

“4 of them?” She then asked as he nodded looking up to see the teacher looking away.

“They call themselves Big Bang.” He offered as she leaned away with a smirk.

“Big Bang?” She asked trying to muffle her laughter as he shook his head.

“He’s the oldest of the group, no one talks to him and he doesn’t talk to anyone, but the girls seem to swoon to him and the others like a shopping sale.” Woohyun muttered sounding annoyed by the fact that they were every girls biggest dream.

“Just stay away from them. If you get too close some girls may get defensive.” He mentioned as she blinked and looked back to see his eyes open and directed at her. She could feel a strange coldness coming off of him, the teacher clapping his hands shook her from her thoughts and back to the lesson.