Chapter 23 - Confusion

Poisonous Love

Aria woke up in excruciating pain a few hours later. Already Muzik and Celeste had wrapped and iced both her ankle and head where it seemed like she had taken the most damage.

“Stop moving around!” Muzik scolded her younger sister who was already crying in pain.

“Just heal it, hurry.” Celeste mentioned again to her younger sister who bit her lip sitting up before placing her hand over her head and ankle. Mumbling her incantation, a red light shown before the pain subsided. Arai fell back into her pillows out of breath, panting before looking to her sisters.

“What happened?” Aria whispered as Muzik shrugged.

“We were thinking you could tell us why you were pushed down the stairs, and then I could go to school and kick those two boys asses.” Muzik smirked while Celeste reached over and slapped her arm.

Aria sat there quietly looking at the draping above her bed before sighing.

“He was defending me.” She whispered as her two sisters stop bickering before turning to her.

“Who?” Celeste asked as Aria shut her eyes.

“Those two boys were blaming me for something. Seungri defended me.” She whispered. Muzik and celeste looked to each other.

“Blaming you for what?” Muzik asked as Aria looked to the two sisters.

“They blamed me for being the reason why he doesn’t go to practice anymore.” She answered embarrassed as their eyes shot open.

“He doesn’t?” Celeste asked as Aria shook her head slowly.

“I read one of their minds.” Aria admitted as they nodded.

“They were planning to push Seungri down the stairs because he refused to go to practice.” Aria whispered afraid as their eyes shot open.

“So you pushed him out of the way and took the hit?” Muzik asked in disbelief causing Aria to nod embarrassed.

“I see.” Celeste whispered smiling over to the window.

“Well get some rest. Aunt Jayde said you need to stay home till the festival this weekend. Make it believable that you are hurt.” Celeste explained standing while Aria sighed and nodded in defeat.

“Aunt Jayde is already getting a forged hospital note for us to take to school tomorrow.” Muzik added standing from the side of the bed, stretching.

 

The two sisters walked out of the room before shutting the room.

“Seems like our little sister is growing up.” Celeste whispered as Muzik sighed and nodded, putting a hand through her wavy hair.

“I’m surprised she did was she did.” Muzik answered walking down the hallway with Celeste next to her. Immediately to froze in the middle of the hallway before whipping her head to the side.

“What?” Celeste asked with wide eyes.

“He’s coming.” Muzik whispered causing Celeste to blink in confusion.

“Whose coming?” Celeste asked in a whisper this time.

“Seungri.” Muzik mentioned running off to the nearest window in the nearest room, being Celeste.

 

 

“She pushed you out of the way?!” Jiyong shouted surprised as a calm Seungri nodded.

“They were yelling at me for not coming to practice then the next thing I know, she pushed me out of the way and she got pushed down the stairs.” Seungri mentioned with his hand hanging in front of him. Youngbae blinked in confusion before looking to Jiyong and the others suspiciously.

“How would she even know they were going to push you?” TOP whispered as they all sat there quietly.

“And you haven’t been going to practice?” Daesung asked surprised as Seungri sighed, putting a hand through his hair.

“You like her, don’t you?” Youngbae asked with a smile causing Seungri to blush, never looking up.

“Seungri, it’s forbidden, you know that.” Jiyong commanded as Seungri nodded.

“I’m going to see her.” Seungri interrupted startling everyone.

“What?” Daesung asked unsure as what he had heard.

“I’m going to see her.” Seungri added slipping his arms through his jacket sleeves.

“No you’re not.” Jiyong and TOP said at the same time causing Seungri to freeze in the doorway.

“You can’t stop me, and I won’t stop you when you do the same.” Seungri added before disappearing in thin air.

 

“There.” Muzik whispered as she pointed down the street where a visible Seungri was walking up the road.

“How does he know where we live?” Celeste asked as Muzik snorted.

“School computer.” She answered as they kept an eye on him.

“Why would he come here?” Celeste asked narrowing her eyes.

 

Seungri walked calmly up the street, eyes on the sheet of paper sitting in his hands, an address he had stolen from the school’s computer. Finally her stopped and turned to the house across the street, a large gate guarding the entrance to what seemed to be an old looking Victorian house, a type of house that was rare to see in any part of town. He looked down to the sheet of paper for some sort of confirmation before nodding.

“Nice house.” He whispered looking down both ways of the road before running across the street to the houses side. Fixing the jacket he had on along with checking the bag of treats he had brought he walked closer to the gate to press the intercom only for it to send an electric current through his fingers. He hissed pulling away immediately confused.

“What the hell?” He whispered unsure what was going on. He reached over to press it again for it electrocute him again, stronger this time.

“Aish.” He hissed stepping away, dropping the treats in the meantime.

“What in the hell is going on?” He whispered confused, holding his hand while looking up at the lifeless house.

Something wasn’t right.

 

“He left.” Celeste whispered confused as the two sisters watched him walk down the street now holding his hand.

“Why didn’t he ring the bell?” Muzik whispered in confusion before looking back to the gate.

“He left something.” Muzik mentioned seeing the bag sitting by the gate as she walked out of the room and down the stairs to the front door. Hesitantly she opened the door before walking into the cold afternoon air, down the pathway and driveway to the gate that kept anything dangerous out, mainly blood ers. A special spell Aunt Jayde put over the house to protect everyone. Muzik pushed the code in for the gate from the inside, patiently waiting as it slowly began to slide open. She walked out onto the sidewalk, looking down both ways of the street and then to the bag of unknown things sitting against the wall.

“He did leave something.” She whispered bending over and picking it up only to see that it was full of all types of treats.

“Why’d he leave?” She whispered looking down the road to where he had disappeared then to the gate in confusion.