Chapter 27 - Unsure Feelings

Poisonous Love

Muzik walked away from the classroom her choir club had been set up in and down the hallway. She climbed the stairs with her phone held out in front of her, internet screen up. Pushing open the door she had been looking for, she walked out into the warm air before shutting the door behind her.

“Which songs should I do?” She whispered to herself, dropping her bag onto the ground by the door before walking over to the railing around the schools roof. She searched through the internet, finding a few that had interested her before sighing as she looked up to the clouds slowly moving around the sky. She then pulled out her I Pod and hooked the ear pieces into her ear, playing the first song from her list. She tapped her toes and hummed along with the song while she watched the students below continue on with the day.

 

“Someone again.” TOP muttered annoyed when he heard the roof door shut below him. Groaning in annoyance, he shot up to kick whoever it was away before his nose caught the familiar scent of a girl that had been haunting his everyday since she arrived. His eyes shot open and over, low and behold it was her now walking mindlessly towards the railing of the roof. He smirked, hanging his legs off the roof, just staring at her back.

Something about this girl had caught his eye, whether it was her strangely intoxicating aroma or the way she held herself around school. Sure enough, she wasn’t like the other girls that went to this godforsaken school. Rich, petty, spoiled, annoying, she was none of those surprisingly. Maybe the guys were right, he did feel something more towards her, but he couldn’t accept it. He was TOP of the Big Bang Clan, they didn’t fall in love with petty humans and never did. Humans were used as toys, toys that sometimes needed to be taken care of the hard way. Food for them. But this certain girl was different. From all the girls he had both killed and bedded through the years, this one made his heart feel alive, yet again. Having to watch these petty excuses for women pick on her over and over again, even when she didn’t do anything, irritated him to no end. He ended up stepping in to each and every one of them, against his will. His body did it unknowingly without his consent.

He sighed, putting a frustrated hand through his hair before his ears twitched, hearing what seemed to be some kind of humming. Beautiful humming. His eyes turned back to the girl before finding that it was her. Her humming was beautiful just like her voice, almost as if it was drawing him into her. Suddenly a ringing began to fill his head. He groaned leaning over in his lap with his hands over his ears as it got louder.

“What the hell?” He whispered to no one in particular. His eyes turned to red as he felt his fangs poke out at his bottom lip.

“Damn it.” He hissed trying to fight this unknown feeling.

Suddenly it stopped as he was left panting, looking down to his hands.

“hey, are you alright?” Her voice then asked as his eyes shot open and over to see her now standing below him. He cleared his throat before looking away.

“What are you doing up here?” He asked immediately as she snorted.

“How rude. I ask if you’re alright and you just turn around and accuse me.” She muttered bending over to pick up her bag, ready to leave.

“Sorry.” He quickly said as she froze, midway of picking her bag off the ground.

“What?” she asked unsure if she heard right, looking over in time to see him jump down from the roof behind her.

“I’m fine, just a headache.” He explained before she pulled up the strap of her bag before sighing.

“Well I’m sorry for bugging you if you were sleeping, I’ll leave.” She answered bowing her head before reaching for the handle.

“You don’t…have…to leave.” He fought with his inner self causing her to freeze and look over her shoulder again.

“Excuse me?” She asked as he sighed turning away from her.

“I didn’t mean to sound rude, I heard you singing so I was curious to what you were doing.” He explained as she looked around confused then back to the profile.

“Daesung asked me for another favor.” She answered as his blood boil before he turned to glare at her.

“What did he ask this time?” he asked through his teeth causing her to narrow her eyes.

“He wants me to sing at the café during the festival.” She explained as he snorted, holding the back of his neck with his hand.

“You want me to take care of it?” he whispered as she blushed, stepping away.

“Um no, it’s fine. I don’t mind.” She answered as he nodded looking down to his feet.

“If he’s ever getting on your nerves, or does something that you don’t approve of, come find me. I’ll take care of it.” His deep voice explained causing her heart to leap. Never did she think this all-mighty man would actually sound this way.

“Um, thanks.” She said unsure watching as he let go of a deep breath before turning to the door.

“I’ll get out of your way. Good luck on the singing.” He announced before opening it and walking away.

“Wow.” She whispered in shock, chuckling a bit.

“Did I just walk into some alternate reality?” She whispered to herself before turning back to the railing.

She stood there for a while just staring into space as the last few moments ran through her mind, over and over again.

“Wait? What the hell just happened?” She finally said turning to the still open door. She put her phone and ipod into her bag before placing a hand on her chest. Her heart was beating as if she had just run a marathon. She blushed, hearing his voice in her ears causing her cheeks to burn up in embarrassment.

“What the hell is happening to me?” She whispered frantically looking around.

 

 

 

“So what happened?” Hana asked interested when she came back to help Celeste.

“Nothing, he was asking about aria.” Celeste answered as Hana looked on in surprise.

“Really? That’s all?” She asked surprised as celeste nodded.

“Why? Were you expecting more?” Celeste asked amused causing Hana to chuckle.

“He likes you unnie, it’s so obvious.” Hana teased causing Celeste to snort.

“No he doesn’t.” She answered as Hana nodded.

“He’s watching you right now, you know that right.” Hana whispered as Celeste eyes shot open before looking over her shoulder down the hallway to see him listening to a few girls complain about something in the maze, but his eyes were on her. Celeste blushed before looking away.

“Ah-ha! You like him too, don’t you unnie?” Hana teasingly elbowed Celeste.
“Do not.” She answered, hesitantly looking over her shoulder to see his eyes still on her, now with a smirk.