Chapter 25 - TOP

Poisonous Love

“Test tomorrow.” Muzik whispered to herself as she traded books in her locker after school.

“Oh look who we have here.” A voice announced already irritating Muzik to the ends of the earth. She continued to ignore it before stepping away from her locker only for it to be slammed in her face. She growled shutting her bag tightly before flipping her hair out of her face to stare annoyed at the 3 girls standing in front of her.

“Can I help you with something?” Muzik asked annoyed as the three looked at each other before laughing.

“Man, your sister is just the stupidest girl we know.” One said as Muzik’s eyes shot open in anger.

“What?” She spat as they chuckled again.

“What would make her think throwing herself out there for Seungri would get him to like her?” They asked amused as Muzik took a step forward, uncaring that everyone was now watching in interest.

“And then look what happened, she’s in the hospital, probably cripple for no reason.” They teased as Muzik let a growl rip from between her teeth. She dropped her bag to the ground, grabbing onto the nearest girl by her collar before throwing her up against the locker with force. The other 2 girls yelped in surprise as Muzik glared at the girl in her grasp.

“You ever talk about my family again and I’ll rip your teeth out one by one.” Muzik warned as the girl chuckled before slapping Muzik across the face. Muzik let go of the grasp she had on the girl before stepping back to hold her cheek in shock.

“You may be the member of the boxing team but I do Judo, so don’t think you can handle me easily.” The girl spat proudly as Muzik eyes flashed from light brown to black in anger.

“You’re dead.” Muzik whispered marching towards the girl before an arm wrapped itself around her waist, turning her away from the girls easily.

Muzik stood there both in shock and confusion, looking over her shoulder to see a back facing her.

“Omo Top oppa.” The girls giggled and squealed.

“Leave her alone. You understand me?” TOP said in monotone as the girls looked to each other confused.

“Awh Top oppa, we were just having our fun.” One whined reaching over to gently pat his chest. He growled in her direction, stopping her movements halfway.

“Stop causing a scene and leave.” He added as they hesitantly nodded before walking off, clearly irritated. He sighed looking at those that had stopped around him. Glaring with his intense eyes, they got the hint and began going on with their business. He looked over his shoulder, surprised to see that she was gone before looking down the hall to see her figure disappear around the corner.

“What the hell am I doing?” He whispered to himself, walking in the opposite direction.

 

“Unnie!” Hana ran into the locker room and straight to Celeste.

“Oh, Hana. Hi.” Celeste answered back shutting her locker with her things locked inside.

“How’s Aria doing? Is she ok?” Hana asked frantic. Hana had left school right when the bell rang yesterday, so she didn’t hear what had happened to Aria till she came to school this morning. Celeste smiled taking a seat to slip on her shoes.

“She’s fine, she’s just at home resting.” Celeste answered as Hana plopped down next to her.

“She fell down the stairs, nothings broken or fractured?” she asked panicking while Celeste chuckled and looked to her sisters worried friend.

“She’s fine Hana. Just a few bumps and bruises. We Ambrose are a lot more sturdy then you think.” Celeste teased, flexing her arm muscles. Hana chuckled and nodded in relief.

“You think I could come over after school. I have homework and a few things I want to give her?” Hana asked as Celeste’s eyes shot open.

“Um, sure.” She mentioned hesitantly causing Hana to smile.

“Thank you.” She thanked before they continued to change. The pair walked into the gym where their haunted house would be taking place to see everyone already at work.

“Ah there you two are.” Jiyong announced seeing the pair walk into the gym behind everyone.

“I need you both to go to the art class and get the roll of banner paper I asked from them.” He added as they looked to each other before hesitantly nodding.

“Okay.” Hana answered grabbing Celeste’s hand before pulling her along.

“Art room?” Celeste whispered looking over her shoulder one last time to see Jiyong watching her closely leave the gym.

“Stupid.” She muttered under her breath.

“Hm?” Hana asked as Celeste chuckled before shaking her head.

“No, just talking to myself.” She added as Hana nodded. They walked through the hallways before stopping when they noticed a considerably large group in front of them, crowding around something.

“Oh, what’s going on?” Hana asked the nearest person who turned around.

“You’re sister is arguing with the two girls from Judo again.” The boy mentioned looking at Celeste whose eyes shot open.

“Not again.” She groaned gently pushing past the group only to see that same guy, TOP, from her class, grab her sister around her waist before pulling her away from the girls. She watched in both confusion and shock as the said man stood up for his sister. Muzik walked away in the meantime before he turned to find her gone. Celeste had a hunch of what was going on but she needed some reassurance. This was her sister she was talking about. TOP turned towards her side of the hallway and began walking down. She ducked into a hallway with Hana before stepping out when he got closer. He flinched in surprise by the two who had suddenly popped out of nowhere.

“What?” He asked annoyed causing Hana to squeal and hide behind Celeste.

“What’s your deal with my sister?” Celeste narrowed her eyes at the taller man who just stared right through her.

“What about her?” He asked uncaring as she sighed, crossing her arms across her chest.

“Why are you always helping her?” Celeste asked interested causing his eyes to shoot open before shutting.

“I’m late for practice. Bug someone else.” He answered annoyed, brushing past her and then down the hallway.

“Wow, personality of a rock that one.” Celeste muttered as Hana stepped out from hiding.

“That’s the first time I ever heard him talk.” Hana announced causing Celeste to sigh and walk away.