Chapter 21 - Annoyance

Poisonous Love

“Are you going to your club meeting?” Woohyun asked over as Celeste cleaned up her school work.

“Oh yah, we’re having a meeting for the school festival today.” She answered as he nodded, continuing to watch her.

“Mind if I walk you?” He asked shyly, she flipped her hair out of her face before looking up to him.

“You want to walk me? Why?” She asked confused, he cleared his throat embarrassed.

“Well I have a meeting with the baseball team today, It’s on the way so I thought I would just offer.” He lied as she smiled, standing up with her bag now over her shoulder.

“Sure.” She answered as he inwardly cheered. They quietly walked out of the class after bowing their leave to their teacher still at his desk.

“So how are things going with the baseball team?” Celeste asked making conversation as he looked up and smiled.

“Ah, we have a tournament in a few weeks that we are practicing for.” He explained as she turned away nodding only for her eyes to catch a pair that had seemed to be staring right through her. She narrowed her eyes on the familiar ones that seemed to read anger and territorial before being shaken from her trance.

“Ya! Did you hear me?” Woohyun’s voice rang as she looked over panicked.

“Huh?” She asked as he sighed looking in the direction she had been earlier.

“What has taken your interest over there that you couldn’t hear me?” he asked as she blushed and looked over to see the doorway clear now.

“Nothing, let’s go before we’re late.” She quickly said grabbing his arm to drag him away from the door.

“So what is the baseball team doing for the festival?” Celeste quickly changed the subject again as they made it to the back of the school

“Oh we’re doing the fish scoop and baseball toss.” He added as she nodded.

“Sounds like fun, when I get a break I’ll come check it out.” She promised causing the man to smile next to her.

“This is the farthest you go.” A voice interrupted sounding at the edge of annoyance. The pair quickly looked up to see Jiyong glaring at the boy, the boy almost shivered under the powerful glare.

“Can’t he walk me to the door?” Celeste asked confused as Jiyong’s head whipped to her.

“Get inside, you’re late.” He answered through his teeth as she looked to her watch.

“I’m still 20 minutes early?” She pointed out confused as he growled.

“Leave. Now.” Jiyong warned as Woohyun quickly bowed before running away.

“How rude.” Celeste hissed at Jiyong before walking into the gym to see it empty. She snorted in annoyance.

“Figures.” She hissed walking in towards the stage to sit down.

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you.” Daesung whined walking after Muzik as they left their classroom en-route to their club meeting. Muzik simply ignored him and continued on her way.

“Muzik-ah!” He whined stomping his foot like a child as she put her books into her locker.

“Can you leave me alone?” She asked annoyed without giving him any eye contact.

“I honestly didn’t think it would matter this much to you. If I knew, I would have told you.” He defended himself before she sighed, slamming her locker shut before finally turning to the blonde man.

“Ya! How dare you upset our Daesung oppa!?” A shrill voice scolded causing the pair to look over and see the same 3 girls from class now standing behind Daesung.

“Look it’s your groupies.” Muzik teased causing the 3 girls to gasp.

“How dare you come to our school, act like a top shot and still upset our oppa.” One scolded while Muzik just looked at her uncaring.

“Am I seriously supposed to care about you three think?” Muzik asked annoyed smiling gently at Daesung before turning and walking away. Everything about this school annoyed her, the teachers treated all the rich kids like they were gods while those that didn’t have riches were treated like trash. Kids around here all thought they were better than those next to them, backstabbers, no one could be trusted.

Muzik groaned in annoyance walking and pushing through the packed hallways before finally breaking free from the crowd and out a side door that led up a pair of steps to the rooftop of the school. She sighed in relief when she opened the door to see that it was completely empty.

“Sanctuary.” She chanted walking out, throwing her bag to the floor before walking over to the fence that lined the edge. Feeling the warmth of the sun on her face, as the warm breeze through her free hair, she it all in.

“I hate this place.” She whispered out with a breath, looking down to the students below in their various club areas.

“All petty humans, that have nothing better to do than feed on those less fortunate.” She mumbled through her teeth.

“This place is hell on earth.” She added dropping to her backside before lying back, uncaring if her uniform would be spoiled by the dirt she was laying on.

“Hell on earth huh?” A deep bass voice interrupted causing her eyes to shoot open and she looked back to see TOP causally sitting on the roof of the entrance door. Muzik gasped in surprise quickly climbing off the ground to fix her appearance.

“We’re you spying on me?” She spat annoyed causing TOP to chuckle in amusement, sitting up to stare over at her.

“Pffft, you think I’m that bored to spy on someone or something like you?” He asked proudly causing her blood to boil.

“Bastard.” She whispered turning her back on him to stare at the view again.

“Aren’t you supposed to be at some club meeting?” TOP asked over interested, Muzik simply rolled her eyes, crossing her arms across her chest.

“Aren’t you supposed to mind your own business?” She spat back sarcastically.

“Usually girls are squealing when they hear me speak.” The voice pointed out, suddenly right next to her. She flinched in surprise holding her chest as she glared over at the man that made the 30+ feet without making a sound in 2 seconds flat. She looked from him to the door roof confused.

“How’d you….never mind.” She asked before instantly giving up.

“And for your information, I’m not like those fake excuses for girls in this school.” Muzik spat annoyed, curling her hair behind her ear, sighing loudly.

“Daesung’s irritating me.” She hissed through her teeth as he side eyed her smirking. She was just like him, and the smell coming off of her was intoxicating, more than anything he had ever smelt. He was having a hard time keep his fangs to himself.

“He irritates everyone.” TOP pointed out in monotone as Muzik sighed.

“What’s your deal?” Muzik bluntly asked turning to look at the mysterious man who just turned to look at her with his golden brown eyes.

“What about me?” He asked uncaring as she turned away from his magnetic stare.

“Every time someone’s messing with me, your there, even when you weren’t to start with.” Muzik mentioned in thought. TOP on the other hand turned his head to finally stare at her side profile, never in his life had he met someone like her. Girls naturally swooned to him and the boys, but with her it was different, she didn’t, she wasn’t drawn to his looks. He smiled, it was interesting by far.

“Do I need a reason to break up petty arguments during school?” He asked looking away with a smirk.

“Whatever.” She muttered under her breath annoyed.

“What happened to your leg?” He then asked as she looked down to it annoyed.

“I fell.”

“You fell?” He asked in disbelief.

“Mind your own business.”

 

 

“Hellooooo~” A voice sang the moment Aria shut her locker, causing her to flinch in surprise, almost falling to her backside if it wasn’t for the quick pair of arms that caught her in time. The voice belonging to the arms chuckled before helping her up.

“Sorry, didn’t think you would get startled.” He apologized while she fixed her hair looking up to thank who it was before seeing who it was.

“Oh…” She whispered immediately looking away blushing. Seungri smiled when he felt the heat in her cheeks rise.

“I came to walk you to our meeting.” He pointed out as she pushed her glasses up her nose.

“I can walk alone, thank you.” She quickly spoke before ducking around him to walk away.

“Ya, come on, I’m not going to hurt you or pull anything funny.” Seungri whined catching up with her in no time.

“Ya! Seungri!” A voice shouted as they looked up the stairs to see a pair of boys, upset boys walking down.

“Oh, hey guys.” Seungri mentioned slipping his hands into his pants pocket. Aria stood there uncomfortable as the two boys made it down to the stair landing they were standing on, looking to Aria suspiciously before looking to Seungri.

“Why haven’t you been coming to practice? We have a game this weekend.” One whined as Seungri smirked.

“Didn’t I tell you I joined the Book Club, have Jaze take care of my spot.” Seungri said carefree causing the two to sigh in annoyance.

“Is this because of this girl?” One asked pointing to a surprised Aria who just blinked in confusion. Immediately Seungri stepped up and in front of Aria to block her from view.

“No, this isn’t. This is all me.” He answered now serious as the two boys blinked in surprised. Seungri had never been this serious, not even during one of their games.