Chapter 16 - What's Going On?

Poisonous Love

“Nice save.” A voice startled TOP as he sighed annoyed by the familiarity behind it.

“Is there a reason you’re following me?” He spat annoyed continuing on his walk down the hallway.
“In the centuries we’ve been together, I never saw you willingly meddle in a human quarrel.” Jiyong pointed out amused as TOP hissed turning to whack him only to miss. Jiyong chuckled now walking out of the stairwell and to the older man’s side.

“Is she that interesting to you?” Jiyong asked interested as TOP hissed, rolling his eyes before walking away.

“Like you’re one to talk, you’re not as sneaky as you think you are.” TOP teased back while Jiyong caught cleared his throat.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Jiyong mentioned innocently waving at a few girls who were walking past them only causing them to giggle.

“Pfft, whatever.” TOP whispered uncaring, now walking down the steps.

“It’s against the rules to fall for a human Hyung.” Another voice added as TOP sighed, stopping in the middle of the stairs before glaring over to the younger man standing in the corner of the hallway.

“Maknae, hold your tongue or I’ll rip it out for you.” TOP threatened taking the rest of the steps up to his classes’ floor.

“I was just informing you Hyung, ‘He’ wouldn’t be too happy if he found out.” Seungri mentioned as TOP quickly his heels to face the oblivious boy.

“I should be the one telling you that with your book friend.” TOP warned causing Seungri to quickly step away.

“We should be worrying about the sisters more than anything.” Youngbae’s voice entered as he joined them.

“ ‘He’ wouldn’t be too happy knowing that they are here but we can’t locate them.” Daesung added nervously as Jiyong sighed.

“After club activities today, meet at the gate; let’s do a sweep of the town.” Jiyong commanded quickly disappearing.

“I’m leaving.” TOP suddenly said surprising the other 3 who just turned to his disappearing figure.

“Leaving where?” Youngbae shouted after him as he waved without looking back before completely teleporting out of the hallway.

“That guy.” Daesung sighed looking to his two friends before leaving.

 

“You joined the boxing club?” Daesung asked over shocked by what she had told him.

“Why? Is there something wrong with it?” She asked over annoyed as he quickly put his hands up in a defensive position.

“No it’s just that not a lot of girls go out for the male clubs, well no girls actually.” He confessed as she shrugged.

“Well I’m not like other girls.” She answered as he chuckled before nodding.
“Oh I’ve noticed.” He added as she narrowed her eyes at him.

“What?” he asked confused as she shook her head and turned away.

“Isn’t it going to be hard for you to do both boxing and the singing?” Daesung then asked as Muzik sighed annoyed, putting her pencil down before looking to him.

“Why would I be?” She asked blinking her eyelashes to show her visible irritation.

“Well both clubs meet on the same days.” He pointed out as she shrugged and looked back to the board uncaring.

“Guess ya’ll be down one member.” She answered in monotone while his eyes shot open.
“W-what? No.” He whined gripping her arm before tugging on it. She reached over to pull his hand off of her only to be welcomed by another confusing vision, black, everything was black, screaming, crying, the smell of blood was strong. She gasped in reaction, blinking it away quickly.
“We need your voice with us.” He whined quietly as she tugged her arm out of his grasp.

“If I have to choose between the two, I’d choose Boxing without a second thought.” She answered looking straight in his eyes. What the hell was up with the visions coming off this guy?

 

“So how’s the book club going?” Hana whispered over to Aria who blushed, never looking up from her notes.

“Ya! What’s with the blush?!” Hana shouted in a whisper accusingly pointing a finger at the girls burning cheeks.

“N-nothing.” Aria stuttered looking up while adjusting her glasses.

“Wait, is there a cute boy in the club? Omo! What’s his name? What class is he from?” Hana asked excitedly while Aria tried to ignore her constant rants. Aria felt a sudden chill run up her spine causing her to stiffen in her seat, it was a familiar chill. She bit her lip, hesitantly looking left and right before looking over her shoulder. Her eyes connected with a pair in the back row already staring at her with a large smile. Blushing ferociously again, she quickly turned away only to be welcomed by her friends teasingly smile.
“Seungri? He’s the one in the book club?” Hana asked nudging her with her elbow.

“I don’t like him.” Aria quickly retorted going back to her notes. Hana chuckled before realizing something. Seungri was the captain of the soccer team, what the heck was he doing in the book club?

 

“I can’t believe you made the track team.” Woohyun mentioned still speechless.

“Why is that hard to believe?” Celeste asked working on her classes essay.

“Well for one, you beat the captain of the baseball team. No one’s been able to do that in years.” He answered overly dramatic causing Celeste to chuckle.

“In all honesty, I don’t see the big deal. My sister could beat him if she tried out.” She mentioned causing Woohyun to chuckle.

“You and your sisters are something else, you know that?” He praised as Celeste looked up, curling a stray hair behind her ear.

“Are you calling us weird?” She asked outraged before he shook his head laughing at her comment.

“Girls around here aren’t like you three, it’s a nice change.” He admitted while her eyes drifted from the man sitting next to her to the man who casually walked in the back door and took his seat. The blue haired man, froze in his movements before quickly looking up to make eye contact with Celeste. There was something up.