Chapter 6 - Muzik Class 2-B

Poisonous Love

“You think she’ll be ok?” Muzik asked her sister as they watched around the corner from the classroom.

“Geez, come on. She’ll be fine.” Celeste muttered annoyed ripping her sister away from the corner before pulling her up the stairs to the 2nd floor.

“Let’s get you to class.” Celeste mumbled as they walked up the stairs.

“You think we’ll be safe here?” Muzik then asked as Celeste stopped in her tracks before sighing.

“We can only hope that we will.” Celeste mentioned turning to her sister as they overheard a conversation down the stairs.

“Did you watch the news last night?” One whispered as Muzik leaned over the railing to see two boys talking amongst themselves just below.

“Oh about the killings?” The other asked as Muzik yanked her sister over to listen.

“They still haven’t found the killer so they’re categorizing it as a serial killer.” One mentioned as they shook their heads.

“Probably just some psycho.” The other mentioned before they walked down the hallway.

“See, this place just sounds suspicious.” Muzik ranted to her sister who just rolled her eyes.

“Muzik, we’re not super heroes so don’t take it to heart. Killing someone could be anything.” Celeste brushed it off before climbing the rest of the stairs.

“I didn’t say we were super heroes but we might as well put these powers to use.” Muzik muttered under her breath following her sister up.

“Just whatever you do, don’t take that off.” He sister spat annoyed grabbing her wrist to emphasize the bracelet she was wearing. Muzik rolled her eyes and yanked her arm away before they stopped in front of a door.

“Do I have to go in there?” Muzik whined adjusting her short skirt before Celeste rolled her eyes.

“Just do it, I’m leaving.” Celeste mentioned waving before walking back to the stairs. Muzik sighed loudly annoyed, making sure there was nothing wrong with her outfit before she finally knocked on the door. She could already tell the moment everyone saw her, they would just stare at her, typical. The door slid open quickly startling her a bit as the man smiled down to her.
“You must be Ms. Muzik Ambrose.” He mentioned as she nodded hesitantly causing him to smile.

“Welcome to Class 2-B, I’m Mr. SeungWon, I’ll be your homeroom teacher from now on.” He introduced as she quickly bowed before he put a hand on her shoulder pulling her into view of the class. She immediately held her head high as she always did.

“Alright class, we’ll have a new student in our class starting from today.” He announced as her eyes scanned the room, every time she would make eye contact with someone, images flashing through her head as they always did. Mr. SeungWon nudged her as she cleared her mind.

“I’m Muzik Ambrose, take care of me.” Muzik introduced as he smiled.

“Alright, we’ll get started with class, so just have a seat in the open seat there.” He mentioned pointing to the free seat in the middle row at the back. She nodded and began walking through the aisle, seeing an image pop in her head, she stopped, looking down to see that one of the girls in her class had her leg out as if she was about to trip her. Muzik eyes trailed up the leg to the owner before glaring at her, then stepping over her leg. Taking a seat in the back, she noticed her neighbor was a boy, that didn’t seem to match in with anyone here. She leaned back in her seat, sighing before looking back over to him again. He had really pretty blonde hair she had to admit, but why was he dressed different from everyone else. Side eying the man that looked like he had fallen asleep sitting, someone tapped on her arm getting her attention. It was another boy sitting across the aisle.

“Hey.” He whispered as she bowed confused before looking to her bag on her desk.

“I’m Blaine.” He whispered as she looked over shocked.

“Blaine?” She asked confused as he smiled and nodded.

“My nickname.” He mentioned as she nodded and turned back to the class.

“Where did you move from?” He asked as she sighed and looked over. She didn’t want to be rude, and this guy seemed sort of sweet for trying to make friends, but she was growing slightly annoyed.

“The states.” She answered back as he nodded and went back to listening to whatever the teacher was spouting out. Her eyes naturally trailed from her desk to the man sitting next to her, now with his eyes open. She was slightly startled when their eyes connected causing her to quickly look away from the almost golden brown.

“Hi.” A voice said as she looked over, almost falling out of her chair to see the blonde man smiling at her. She faked a smile before bowing her head uncertain.

“Are you new here?” He then asked as she kept her eyes on the board and nodded.

“I’m Daesung, it’s nice to meet you.” He said friendly as she turned to see his hand out. Once again, not wanting to be rude, she placed her hand in his before practically yanking it out when a vision suddenly popped in her head. Wasn’t anything she could decipher, just trees, darkness, screams, then nothing.

“Hey, are you alright?” He asked as she blinked, letting go of the breath she had been holding before nodding.

“I’m Muzik, it’s nice to meet you too.” She quickly said before going back to listening to the teacher. What the heck was that?