Chapter 17 - Strange Feelings

Poisonous Love

“Nope, I’m going to the gym for the boxing club.” Muzik spat annoyed to Daesung who followed closely after her out of class.

“YA! You can’t ditch us! Not with your voice!” Daesung whined tugging on her arm as she immediately grabbed at her head, fighting back the vision pulling itself in.

“I told you already, you forced me into choir.” Muzik said now calmly as she turned towards Daesung’s slightly hurt face. He sighed in defeat before stepping back.

“Alright, we’ll see you later then?” He asked nicely while she nodded, embarrassed that she had hurt him like that, but she couldn’t help it, those visions coming off of him gave her a piercing headache every time for no apparent reason. He smiled at her before turning on his heels and walking away.

“Great.” She muttered annoyed, slamming her locker shut before walking into the opposite direction.

 

“Hm.” A blue haired man muttered watching the current situation unfold in front of him while he watched the pair separate.

“Going stalker now Hyung?” A voice asked as TOP sighed and turned to the Mohawk man next to him.

“No.” TOP answered in monotone, quickly turning on his heels.

“Is she that interesting?” Youngbae asked as TOP sighed, glaring over at the younger man.

“Hyung, I’ve known you for centuries, this is the most I have seen you show interest in someone.” Youngbae spoke observing the man’s expressions.

“She interests me.” TOP admitted as Youngbae smiled.

“How so?” Youngbae asked interested.

“Her scent drives me insane.” TOP swallowed hard, feeling his fangs about to purge, his eyes flickered from red to gold a few times before completely staying on red. He stuck his nose in the air, smelling the faint scent of the woman who had just walked down these stairs moment ago.

“Hyung, you need to calm down.” Youngbae gripped the man’s arm tightly as he bared his fangs before stumbling against the nearest wall holding his head.

 

“Unnie!” Hana shouted running up to her in the locker room causing the older woman to smile.
“Hey.” She answered as Hana laughed opening the locker next to her.

“Excited for practice?” Hana asked stripping her shirt off to change into the tank top hanging in her locker.

“More nervous than excited.” Celeste admitted sitting on the bench to slip her shoes on.

“Nervous? Why? You’re incredible.” Hana praised taking a seat next to her to follow suit.

“I don’t know, not sure why just feel it.” Celeste answered pulling her hair into a high ponytail.

The two girls walked side by side out of the locker room and on their way towards the track field.

“Oh, you need to keep an eye on Aria.” Hana suddenly said as she fixed her hair. Celeste’s eyes shot open and looked over to the oblivious woman.
“Why? Is she ok?” celeste asked panicked as Hana snorted.

“No, she’s fine, more than fine, but I think she acquired a fan boy being here.” Hana teased as celeste blinked in confusion.
“Excuse me?”

“Yah, Seungri, one of the Big Bang boys.” Hana added as Celeste looked away flabbergasted.

“Does she like him?” Celeste asked amused, knowing if the answer was yes, this was the first time Aria had ever liked someone.

“Not sure, she blushes every time I bring his name up, so I take it as a yes.” Hana mentioned causing Celeste to smile before it disappeared when she realized that they knew nothing about these boys, but they showed interest in her sisters.

“Pffft, A Big Bang boy like one of them?!” A voice retorted from behind the pair as they looked back to see 2 girls scoffing.

“Yah right.” One added as Hana patted Celeste shoulder before rolling her eyes.

“Ignore them.” Hana announced as Celeste nodded turning away from the girls before heading towards the field again.

“Why would Seungri Oppa like a nerd and an ugly one on top of that?” One whispered annoying Celeste who her heels to glare at the pair.

“Did you just call my sister ugly?” Celeste spat as the two flinched in surprise before she chuckled.

“We call them how we see them.” One spoke bravely as Celeste began to march towards them, ready to bash their teeth in only to have Hana grab her arm.

“It’s not worth it Unnie.” Hana mentioned as celeste sighed, never leaving her eyes from the two smirking.

“You better watch it.” Celeste warned turning and marching away.

“That was interesting.” A voice suddenly said scaring the two girls at they looked over to see Jiyong walk out from behind a tree.

“Omo, Jiyong-ssi.” Hana said bowing as celeste sighed, looking him up and down before connecting her eyes with his.

“Are you alright?” Jiyong asked Celeste who was still fuming.

“Doesn’t matter.’ She answered ignoring the man and walking away leaving him smiling and a gaping Hana.

“Interesting one.” Jiyong announced as Hana smiled nervously, bowing before running after the retreating woman.

Sticking his nose in the air, he groaned in frustration, slipping his sunglasses on as he felt his power over taking him just at the sight of her.

 

“Ah, welcome back Aria-ah.” Eujong, the book clubs leader announced as the shy girl walked into the slightly empty library.

“Afternoon.” Aria bowed to her respectfully before walking in to find her a seat. Lucky enough there was one open near the window. Pulling the seat out, she sat down before stretching looking out to see that she had a good view of the track field down below. She narrowed her eyes a bit, ignoring the constant voices in her head from the many thoughts floating around the room, she found her older sister running easily around the track.

“Isn’t that your sister?” A voice startled her causing her to jump against the wall in shock to see Seungri leaning over her shoulder to get a better view.

“A-ah, yes.” She answered stuttering as he looked her up and down before smiling.

“Sorry, did I scare you?” he asked sitting back in his seat that had suddenly appeared next to her. She quickly shook her head, ignoring the stare she was receiving as she pulled out the book from her bag, placing it in front of her.

“Whatcha reading today?” He asked as his intoxicating breath blew across her face, sending her blush across her face.

Seungri smiled, noticing the blush that spread across her cheeks, sending the warmth towards him. He couldn’t understand it, from the moment he had first laid eyes on her on her first day, this girl had attracted him immediately. It was strange, he had dated and dated, he had his random flings here and there, but none of them interested him as much as this girl right here. Her scent was strange, one he had not come across, one that was like a personal drug to him, he couldn’t get enough of her.