Chapter 12 - Leave.Her.Alone

Poisonous Love

 

“Damn bastard, got me good in my lip.” Muzik hissed holding a napkin to her split lip as they walked home from their first encounter.

“They were surprisingly strong.” Celeste added rotating her arm where one had been gripping not minutes ago.

“You think anyone felt us?” Aria asked over nervously as her older sisters sighed.

“Who knows.” Muzik mumbled turning her back so she could walk up the hill backwards.

“Whatever you do, don’t tell Aunt Jayde about this.” Celeste mentioned as Muzik looked over surprised to see that her sister was suggesting lying.

“So you want us to lie to her?” Muzik asked shocked as Celeste sighed, rubbing her arm.

“Just think, if she found out about this, she would make us move again, I don’t know about you two, but I’m tired of it.” Celeste explained before her sisters nodded in agreement. If Aunt Jayde didn’t already sense them, then it was fine, they could ignore the incident and go on like nothing happened, but if she did, there was no doubt in the sisters mind that they would move soon enough.

Lucky for them, Aunt Jayde didn’t notice anything, and so life went on. They went to school everyday for the next week, kept to their friends, listened to teachers till it was finally time for their club auditions and whatnot.

“So you’re going to do track?” Muzik asked over to Celeste who nodded from her spot.

“And you, book club?” Muzik asked down to Aria who nodded.

“What about you?” Aria asked as Muzik sighed just wanting to go home.

“Muzik!” A voice shouted causing Muzik to growl and look in the opposite direction.

“I think he’s calling you.” Hana mentioned as Muzik glared at her, keeping her eye stare in the opposite direction.

“Hello~!” A voice chanted now appearing directly in front of her causing her to flinch in surprise.

“I’ve been calling you since down the hall.” Daesung mentioned as Muzik sighed, shrugging her shoulders innocently.

“Didn’t hear anything.” Muzik mentioned in monotone pulling her bag further up her shoulder.

“Well we need to be heading off, we’ll meet you after school.” Celeste said grabbing Aria before pulling them down the hallway. Muzik just sighed and looked up to Daesung’s smile annoyed.

“What?” He asked clueless before she sighed, rolling her eyes.

“Can I at least use the bathroom before you drag me into hell?” She whined causing him to step back surprised, slightly blushing before clearing his throat.

“Oh yah, I’ll just wait for you in the theater.” He mentioned as she nodded, walking away waving over her shoulder. He stood there for a moment more, sniffing the air before sighing.

“Someone’s found them a new target.” A voice startled him as he looked over to see Youngbae smirking against the wall.

“Ya! Don’t do that!” He whined holding his chest from the near heart attack.

“No one else seems to care.” Youngbae pointed out as Daesung snorted.

“That’s because they couldn’t even see you.” Daesung muttered under his breath before turning on his heels.

“Is there a reason you’re following me?” Daesung asked annoyed noting that Youngbae was still following him.

“Didn’t they tell you, we’re having dance tryouts in the theater when you all are done.” He added as Daesung sighed before nodding in understanding.

“So you’re growing closer to that transfer student.” Youngbae teased, elbowing his friend.

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” Daesung spoke innocently bowing to one of the teachers before continuing on.

“Oh yah, sure. And you basically baring your fangs at her when she was walking away, was my imagination.” Youngbae pointed out as Daesung growled over.

“Alright, alright, keep your pants on.” Youngbae mumbled back annoyed, putting his hands up to stop him.

“She’s just interesting to me, that’s all.” Daesung mentioned back uncaring anymore.

“Uh-huh, more than interesting. She’s pretty.” Youngbae teased as Daesung turned his eyes towards Youngbae to show his now piercing red eyes.

“Leave.her.alone.” He hissed causing Youngbae to chuckle and nod.