Chapter 1 - Fateful Past

Poisonous Love

Hello Subbies! Sorry it has taken me such a long time to add a chapter to this story, I have it planned out but in reality it is only a side story, aside from my "Chance Happenings, Foreseen Meetings". This is my first try at a fantasy type storyline with Big Bang. I hope you like it! XD I will try to update as much as possible here, be patient with me! ^_^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 years ago…

Their parents had thrown an extravagant party, welcoming long time family friends and those closest to them at work. The Ambrose Clan were one of the most well-known Vampire Hunters in the country. Yes, vampires. The Alessandro Clan was one of the few that were blessed with special traits that made it possible for them to take down such dangerous beings. The Alessandro Clan also had three young daughters who were present at the party, standing next to their parents proudly welcoming their guests.

“Gosh, this is so boring.” Muzik, the middle daughter spoke annoyed through her teeth to her younger sister, Aria, the perfect little child. Celeste, the older sister elbowed her to silence her.

“Stop it. This is for mom and dad, so just behave.” Celeste scolded only causing Muzik to roll her eyes annoyed welcoming the next set of guest that the girls for once didn’t recognize.

“Ah. Mr. Brennan you made it.” Their father celebrated welcoming the older man with 2 younger boys flanking him.

“This is my wife, and these are my daughters.” Their father introduced as he smiled down at them. Aria, naturally being the one that could feel the type of aura you had around you, took a retreating step back. Her other sisters looked down to her confused.

“Say hi girls.” Their mother urged as Muzik and Celeste bowed to the trio causing them to smile.

“Such beautiful children.” Mr. Brennan praised causing their parents to smile proudly. Muzik held her head low, biting her lip as a vision of death entered her mind after meeting such strange people. These beings weren’t what they expected. Grabbing onto her older sister for stability, she rode out the vision.

“What’s wrong Muzik?” Celeste asked over before Muzik’s eyes finally opened before looking around worried.

“What’s wrong girls?” their father asked seeing their distress.

“Those people are bad.” Aria whispered having read their minds the moment they tried to shake her hand.

“Are you sure?” Their mother asked believing them before Muzik nodded in agreement to what her sister was speculating.

“Their vampires, here to kill us.” Muzik whispered still massaging her head before her father stood up straight, smile still plastered to his face.

“Jayde!” Their mother called over to her sister standing up against the wall.

“What’s wrong?” she asked concerned when she reached the group.

“You need to get the girls out of here and as far away from here as possible.” Their father mentioned seriously.

“Celeste, listen to me alright?” He mentioned kneeling in front of the eldest daughter.

“There is a bag in Aria’s mattress that has enough money to save you girls, your passports, birth certificates, they are all in there. Take it, take your sisters and leave with Aunt Jayde, alright?” He asked looking to each girl before landing on the eldest.

“Why are we leaving? We can fight!” Muzik whined through her teeth, holding in the tears before their mother knelt in front of them.

“Muzik, be brave alright? Take care of your sisters and listen to your aunt.” Her mother whispered holding her face between her palms.

“But we can stay and fight with you.” Aria whispered through tears before their father pulled them all into a hug.

“This is our fight, run away from here and be safe.” He whispered to them, pulling away making sure to keep his brave composure up, kissing each of their heads.

“Are you sure?” Aunt Jayde asked the couple who in turn smiled and nodded at her.

“We’ll take care of things here, go.” Their mother urged before Jayde nodded. She grabbed the youngest daughter while the other two kept close, walking up the stairs out of the ballroom, they tried to keep as conspicuous as possible, without anyone noticing anything before they made it into the hallway out of sight.

“Come on girls, hurry.” Aunt Jayde urged pulling the girls along. They felt a sudden gust of wind before someone was now standing in front of them, blocking their way. Aunt Jayde immediately put herself in a protective stance in front of the girls.

“Who are you?!” Aunt Jayde shouted defensively, putting her arms up to the side, blocking the girls. The man just chuckled at the sight.

“You’re about to miss the party.” He pointed out smirking.

“Girls, run.” Aunt Jayde whispered before the man smiled, running over at unexpected speed, backhanding their aunt into the wall, leaving her unconscious with the hit. Aria screamed in surprise throwing herself at Muzik while the two older sisters stood next to each other.

“Muzik, get Aria out of her.” Celeste whispered before Muzik snorted.

“No way.” She disagreed leaving Celeste unable to disagree. Celeste turned to the man in front of them before putting her hands up.

“You’ll die if you come any closer.” She warned the man who just smiled in amusement.

“What are you going to do little one?” He asked amused taking a step back before Celeste turned to Muzik.

“Sing.” Celeste whispered as Muzik nodded, positioning Aria behind her, she turned to the man who looked at her amused. Smirking once, she shut her eyes, taking one last breath before opening it. The man stared in confusion as the young girls eyes turned pink and a melody began to invade his mind. Muzik hummed the same tune she always did, the man grunted, squeezing his eyes shut before opening them to stare at the 3. The man held his head tightly unable to fight it off before falling to his knees.

“Aria.” Celeste mentioned as the younger girl nodded, running over to her Aunt’s body before mumbling a spell, holding her hands above her before a light shown, healing her wounds.

“Damn you.” The man hissed holding his head. Celeste smirked, forming a large icicle in her hand before dropping it on the man, knocking him out.

“Hm.” Aunt Jayde came around as the girls ran over to get her up.

“Aunt Jayde, we need to hurry.” Aria shouted, covering her ears from the screams that were coming from the ballroom area. Aunt Jayde got up quickly, dragging the girls to their room before shutting the door. She quickly put as many heavy things in front of the door while the girls packed their bags. They ripped open the mattress to indeed find what their father had mentioned.

“Come on girls.” Aunt Jayde called out as scratching and growling on the other side of the door grew louder. Aunt Jayde walked over to a panel in the wall, pushing it open to show some sort of old tunnel.

“Come on.” She whined helping them all into it.

“Don’t worry, I’m right behind you.” She whispered climbing in behind them before shutting the panel. She put her hands to the panel, whispering a few words before a light shown around the edges, and then disappeared.

“Alight, come on.” She whispered urgently. Celeste lit the torch held out for her by Aunt Jayde as they made their way through the tunnel and away from the house.

“Are mom and dad going to be ok?” Aria whispered 10 minutes in from walking. Muzik hesitantly looked down to her crying sister before holding her hand. The two older sisters kept a brave face on as not to scare the younger one, they knew what had happened at the house, but none were strong enough to speak about it.

“They’ll be fine.” Muzik whispered forcing a smile down to her sister.

They emerged from a retired sewage pipe about a mile away from the house, they carefully climbed out of it and into the cold night air. That was the last night they had heard or saw their parents again. The older sisters knew the outcome of the fight, especially with that many vampires in attendance.

“Who was that man?” Celeste whispered to no one in particular as they rode their flight to their Aunts house in the states. Muzik looked up from the book she was reading to her older sister.

“Who?” she asked in a monotone voice getting Celeste’s attention.
“The man that showed up at the party, Mr. Brennan, Dad looked surprised to see him.” She whispered as Muzik sighed, shutting her eyes before turning back to the book in front of her.

“You know who it was, don’t you?” Celeste pointed out before Muzik looked over to her sister.

“Not like we can do anything about it anyways.” Muzik spat back, making sure to keep her voice down from her younger sister finally asleep in her lap.
“Who was he?” Celeste leaned in interested before Muzik shut her book and turned to her annoying sister.

“His name is Baldassare.” She whispered as Celeste pulled back confused.

“Wait? Baldassare means….” Celeste started before Muzik nodded her head.

“Means ‘Kings Protection’.” Muzik interrupted looking out the window.

“Then that means that King Ambrogio is….” Celeste whispered hesitantly before Muzik nodded.

“Alive.” She whispered staring at her reflection in the dark window. King Ambrogio was the King of Vampires in the modern day. The Alessandro Clan had destroyed him a few hundred years ago, but seemed like somehow, he was back.