Chapter 40 - Coex Mall Drama

Poisonous Love

   Poster Credit: @OhMyGukkieRequestShop

Today was Sunday, the day after the festival, a free day. Aria sat on the edge of her bed, staring down at the text message on her new phone. She had no idea who had given him her number but she had received a text this morning from him, asking her to join him at the mall. She sighed, banging her phone against her head in thought. After everything they had gone through last night, of course she had grown some sort of feelings for him, who wouldn’t. She didn’t want to say no, but she didn’t want to go alone either.

“Uh!” She groaned loudly before throwing herself back on the bed, frustrated.

“What’s with the whining?” A voice suddenly asked as she looked over to see Muzik standing in the doorway.

“Oh Muzik! What are your plans today?” Aria asked smiling, quickly sitting up as Muzik narrowed her eyes in suspicion.

“Why? What are you up to?” Muzik asked as Aria’s smile slowly disappeared before appearing again.

“Nothing, I wanted to go to the mall but I didn’t want to go alone.” Aria lied standing up before walking over towards her closet.

“The mall? Why?” Muzik whined as Aria looked over her shoulder.

“I don’t know, you have anything better to do?” Aria asked as Muzik sighed, irritated.

“Celeste!” Muzik shouted over her shoulder, within moments Celeste had appeared.

“What? What’s going on?” Celeste asked confused still dressed in her pajamas.

“We’re going to the mall with Aria. She wants to go shopping.” Muzik muttered causing Celeste’s eyes to shoot open.

“Oh yey! I needed to buy some new outfits.” Celeste cheered as Muzik rolled her eyes annoyed.

“Unbelievable.” She muttered, quickly walking away from her sisters to get dressed for the day.


Did Aria think she was stupid? She knew she was going to the mall to meet with that Big Bang boy, why would she want to go along? But then again, this is her sister, and she didn’t trust that boy either. She would keep her distance but if anything were to happen to her little sister, that boy would pay deeply.

“You ready?” A voice suddenly called into Muzik’s room, she looked over from the mirror she had been brushing her hair in.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, keep your on.” Muzik whined, putting her brush done before slipping a beanie over her head.

“Wait a minute, you’re wearing a skirt?” Celeste pointed out surprised as Muzik rolled her eyes at her sisters sarcasm before going back to tying her shoes.

“I’m a girl you know, I’m entitled to wearing these things once every blue moon.” Muzik answered back, grabbing her bag and sunglasses.

“Yeah, but your Muzik. You never wear anything that short.” Celeste muttered.as Muzik snorted, flicking her older sisters forehead before walking out.

“Hey!” Celeste shouted rubbing her forehead before following after her sister.

 

Alright

 

Aria texted Seungri back after receiving a text that he was going to meet her at the food court. Shutting her phone and slipping it into her bag, she turned, almost jumping out of her skin to see her two sisters, dressed and ready standing in the doorway.

“You ready to go?” Celeste asked as Aria smiled and nodded following the two out.

 

“Oh, where are you 3 going today?” Aunt Jayde asked when she noticed the 3 walking down the stairs, dressed.

“Aria wanted to go to the mall.” Muzik muttered slipping her bracelets on.

“Ohh, the mall. How exciting?!” Aunt Jayde clapped.

“No, you’re not going with us.” Muzik quickly rejected as she stopped cheering.

“Aw, why?” Aunt Jayde whined as the 3 continued to walk to the door.

“She can…..” Celeste started before Muzik grabbed her to push her out the door.

“We’ll be back later.” Muzik exited, shutting the door.

“Hey! That was mean, she can go with us!” Celeste scolded about to grab the doorknob to open it up.

“She can’t, especially since Aria is going to meet someone.” Muzik answered as Celeste froze while Aria gasped in surprise, blushing immediately.

“You are?!” Celeste asked surprised, turning to her little sister.

“Aria, I’m not stupid, I can see things.” Muzik announced pulling her bag higher before walking down the driveway towards the gate.

“Why didn’t you tell us?” Celeste asked as they walked down the street towards the train station. Aria just sighed, keeping her head low.

“I figured you guys wouldn’t want to go if I told you.” Aria whispered embarrassed while Celeste chuckled pulling her sister in by the shoulder.

“Do you like him?” Muzik asked bluntly as Celeste hissed over to her sister.

“What?” Muzik asked unfazed before looking over to the youngest.

“Do you? That would be the only way to explain it, right?” Muzik asked as Aria bit her lip.

“I mean, you even watched the firework show with the dude.” Muzik added as Aria groaned. Why did she forget her sister probably saw everything that happened?
“Would you stop spying on her?!” Celeste scolded as Muzik scoffed.

“It’s not like I willingly did it, my visions come and go on their own.” Muzik snapped back annoyed.

 

The girls rode the train quietly to Asia’s largest underground mall, COEX Mall.

“Wow, didn’t expect it to be actually underground.” Muzik mentioned to herself as they climbed off. Celeste and Muzik quietly followed Aria through the doors into the mall before looking around.

“So where are we supposed to be meet your prince charming?” Celeste teased as Aria blushed, playing with the bracelet still sitting on her wrist from last night.

“This way.” Aria spoke as the sisters willingly followed her to notice they walked up on the food court.

“Here?” Muzik asked looking around the packed food court. Aria just simply nodded before taking a seat on the nearest empty seat they could find.

“So what? We’re just supposed to wait here?” Muzik asked annoyed looking around to the stray eyes giving them side glances.

“Stop staring.” Celeste scolded Muzik, kicking her lightly under the table.

“What? It’s like we’re aliens or something.” Muzik hissed glaring at a couple who quickly looked away.

“Stupid Koreans.” Muzik muttered before hearing someone clear their throat. Immediately all eyes turned to see that the Big Bang boy was now standing next to Aria, both happy and surprised.

“Hi.”  Seungri spoke bowing his head to those present at the table. Aria hung her head embarrassed while Celeste and Muzik looked to each other.

“You must be Seungri?” Celeste spoke nicely, smiling at the man who easily nodded.

“You must be here older sisters?” He asked as Muzik snorted before looking away, uncaring.

“I’m Celeste, it’s nice to meet you.” Celeste finally spoke holding her hand out as Seungri shook it before turning to look at the other sister.

“Muzik.” Celeste whispered, kicking her under the table before she sighed.

“I’m Muzik.” Muzik mentioned annoyed as Seungri nodded.

“I didn’t know you were all going to come.” Seungri mentioned as Muzik sighed.

Oh we wouldn’t let her meet up with a guy we don’t know, alone.” Muzik smirked as Seungri nervously laughed. He thought he should be most afraid of her older sister, but from what he could see, it was the middle sister that was pulling off the dangerous aura.

“Anyways, Aria asked if we wanted to join.” Celeste mentioned gesturing over to their sister that still had not looked up, embarrassed. He chuckled a bit before smiling.

“It’s fine with me.” He answered as they nodded.

 

Before long the pack of 4 begun to walk around the mall, Seungri as their guide. Muzik and Celeste walked at the back while Aria and Seungri walked in front of them, Muzik’s eyes were on them all the time.

“What about you Muzik-ssi? What are you looking to buy?” Seungri asked over interested as Muzik looked away irritated.

“I didn’t come to shop, I just didn’t have anything to do.” She answered as he smiled.

“What about you noona?” Seungri spoke turning his attention to Celeste who looked around in wonder.

“Anything is fine with me.” She answered as he smiled and nodded. Seungri could totally tell why his hyungs were so connected to these girls, they were like a match made in heaven from his point of view.

 

After shopping for so long, the group finally took a seat at one of the free tables with their refreshments.

“Thanks for letting us tag along with you guys.” Celeste thanked as Seungri smiled.

“I’m just glad Aria agreed to meet me, even if it wasn’t alone.” He admitted as Aria blushed.

“She seems to like you.” Muzik finally spoke as Seungri looked up from his dish.

“Really?” He asked amused, side eying the blushing beauty next to him.

“It’s either that or she has gas, cause I’ve never seen her so quiet or blushing that much, ever.” Muzik teased as Seungri chuckled before nodding.

“Well I’ll be lucky enough if she does like me.” He answered going back to eating as Muzik continued to stare at him in thought.

 

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t Lee Seunghyun.” A voice spoke causing the girls to look up confused.

“Who?” Muzik asked confused as Seungri looked up, irritated.

“Junho, how nice to see you? Now leave.” Seungri spoke with sarcasm causing the girls to watch in interest between the boy sitting in front of them and the 4 that had suddenly shown up. The one up front chuckled at Seungri’s comment before noticing those around the table.

“Well, well, too busy for the soccer team now, so you hang out with your girlfriends?” He asked amused, placing his hands on the back of Muzik’s and Celeste’s chair to lean over and look at them.

“OH! They’re pretty too! Why don’t you be a nice boy and share with us?” He asked amused, poking at Muzik’s shoulder causing her to suppress her anger before she wanted to rip this boys teeth out.

“Leave them alone Junho. If you have a problem it’s with me, not them.” Seungri warned glaring at the boys.

“Oh where’s my manners? I’m Junho, leader of CheongPyeong High School, just on the other side of town.” He introduced smiling proudly down to the girls who just stared at him like a psychopath.

“I’m guessing you all go to school with these spoiled Big Bang boys?” One asked amused as Seungri clenched his fists.

“What are all your names?” Junho asked interested, leaning closer to Muzik who leaned away.

“Ever heard of personal space?” Muzik hissed pushing his face away harshly as he smirked.

“I would love to be part of your ‘personal space’.” He added teasingly causing her to gag and look away.

“Can you guys just leave? We were enjoying our time.” Celeste announced trying to come across as kind causing one of them to laugh before walking over to stand behind her.

“Seunghyunie got himself a bunch of beautiful foreigners, what shall we do guys?” Junho asked interested as the other boys began laughing, now all standing around the table, behind the girls. Seungri shot out of his seat before glaring at Junho, stepping a bit closer to Aria who was sitting there uncomfortably. Muzik side eyed Celeste who was already looking at her, Muzik’s eyes turned a light teal as a vision invaded her mind. Shaking her head and looking over to celeste who was closely watching her, she mouthed ‘duck’ as she quickly did, just as Muzik reached over grabbing the man’s arm that had tried to back hug Celeste before twisting it.

“Leave my sisters alone, or you’ll regret it.” Muzik hissed at the groaning man before pushing him to his friends.

“Wow.” A voice spoke as Muzik looked over to see Junho looking at her interested. He nudged his head before there were a pair of strong arms around Muzik. She hissed in annoyance as Celeste shot up this time.

“Let her go.” Celeste hissed as those around the group just watched in interest.

“Ohhhh, you smell good.” The one holding Muzik whispered against her neck causing her to curse through her lips.

“Leave, now.” Seungri warned again walking over before one of the others spotted him with a hand on his shoulder.

“Why? We just had our fun, and if I remember correctly, you’re group owes us.” Junho spoke looking directly into Seungri’s ablaze eyes. Aria suddenly yelped as everyone looked over to see one of the others guys now holding her closely to his chest, Seungri was beyond pissed.

“Let. Her. Go.” Seungri warned once more flashing his eyes from red to brown quickly, slightly startling Junho, who wasn’t easily scared.

 

“Why are you touching her? She’s mine.” A voice suddenly hissed as everyone turned to see that TOP was now standing behind the man holding Muzik, glaring daggers at him. Jiyong quickly marched over to stand in front of Celeste before looking to the guys around.

“It’s best you guys leave them alone and get out of here.” Youngbae hissed proudly as the guys looked to each other.

“Especially you, if you value your life, let her go.” Daesung warned glaring at the man holding Muzik. TOP put his hand on the man’s shoulder before slowly squeezing harder and harder before he dropped to the ground in pain, now trying to rip his arm off of him.

“I told you to let her go, she’s mine.” TOP spoke smirking amused as the man quivering in front of him. Seungri nudged forward a bit, startling the man holding Aria who quickly let her go before stepping back. Aria quickly walked over to stand near Seungri who wrapped an arm around her shoulder protectively.

“Now you may leave.” Jiyong hissed holding his arm back to touch Celeste, making sure was still behind him.

 

Junho groaned in annoyance before gesturing with his head to the guys.

“We’ll see you later Big Bang. This isn’t over Seunghyun.” Junho glared as the group walked away.

 

“Are you alright?” TOP asked down to Muzik who was now standing to the side of him, just glaring at the guys walking away.

“I’m fine, thanks.” She whispered, sighing in relief before sitting down. The guys knew something was wrong from that way Seungri’s aura was fluctuating all over the place. It was a good thing they showed up, if something had happened to the girls, Seungri’s aura wouldn’t be the only one angered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! <3

Well I hope you are loving the traction of this story so far! I know I am ^_^

Well this will be my last update till Sunday July 6th at the earilest.

Today starts our churches annual camp trip, so we'll be gone till Sunday.

Please have a safe and fun 4th of July!

I know I will!

Thanks guys for your support!
 

<3 manaz_mama1