Chapter 20 - Tempers Flare

Poisonous Love

“Hyung, if you frown any lower, you’ll finally get wrinkles.” Seungri teased Jiyong during lunch break. Jiyong whipped his head into the same direction as Seungri and growled at him. Seungri quickly put his hands up in defeat.

“I can’t believe she got away last night.” Daesung muttered equally irritated.

“That siren ability wasn’t the only thing she had up her sleeves.” Youngbae explained as he laid out on top of the table, staring up at the trees.

“I’m a little hesitant to ask what else she had.” Jiyong mumbled looking over to Youngbae who sighed.

“Let’s just say she’s like TOP Hyung.” Youngbae pointed out as TOP looked over quickly.

“Like me?” He asked confused. Youngbae sat up and nodded, fixing his Mohawk.

“She can manipulate plants, but she can manipulate earth.” He added as their eyes shot open.

“So more than hyung?” Jiyong asked questionable as Youngbae sighed and nodded.

“Geez.” Seungri muttered annoyed.

“The other sisters will have abilities just as incredible, for sure.” Daesung admitted, they nodded.

 

“Hyungs, are you all getting involved in the School Festival this weekend?” Seungri asked interested as they all growled in annoyance.

“I was able to get that new girl in my class, Muzik into our coffee shop!” Daesung cheered excitedly while TOP took a side glance at him.

“Chill hyung.” Youngbae reached over patting the older man’s shoulder.

“Well we’re doing a Haunted House.” Jiyong smirked as the guys chuckled.

“Ji, don’t go too scary now.” Daesung teased as Jiyong smirked larger.

“I won’t.” He answered looking away and across the school yard.

“I’m partnered with the other new girl for flyers and welcoming at the gate.” Seungri announced proudly.

“Yo, what’s up with you and that pretty little girl?” Youngbae teased setting a fire in Seungri’s eyes.

“Stay away from her Hyung. She’s mine.” Seungri hissed flashing his eyes red to show he meant business. Youngbae just chuckled and looked away uncaring.

“Doesn’t seem like she likes you that way. From my perspective, she doesn’t want anything to do with you.” Youngbae smirked across the yard at said girl only setting that same fire in Seungri ablaze. He shot off his seat annoyed before Daesung grabbed him from behind.

“Let it go.” Daesung warned as Seungri growled, shrugging him off.

 

“It’s like they don’t have anything better to do then stare at us.” Muzik muttered under her breath, leaving the pair of chopsticks at her lips while she stared at them.
“With you staring at them like that, don’t you think they would stare back.” Celeste pointed out playfully slapping her sisters cheek to pull her away from the staring contest.

“So you both have meetings after school for the School Festival this weekend?” Celeste quickly changed the subject as both sisters nodded.

“What is your club doing Aria?” Muzik asked as their younger sisters sighed.

“We’re supposed to be passing out flyers and welcoming family and friends at the entrance gate.” She explained in a small voice.

“What about you guys? Are you helping the Boxing or Choir Club?” Celeste asked turning her attention to her rebel sister.

“I’m helping with both.” She answered in monotone, not looking up from the food sitting in front of her.

“Both?” Hana asked surprised as Muzik nodded.

“I’ll be working the coffee/tea shop in the first half of the day for the Singing Group, then afternoon will be doing the dunk tank.” Muzik forcefully said the last. Originally she was only supposed to be helping the first group, but the captain of the boxing club had practically begged her since half the club would be out of town that weekend for family. She couldn’t refuse especially since he had allowed her into the club even though the school year was a few months in already.

“Oh, their coffee/tea shops usually are so cute.” Hana sang as Muzik looked up interested.

“Cute?” She asked hesitantly as Hana nodded.

“The girls dress up in these really cute outfits.” Hana mentioned as Muzik’s eyes shot open before she leaned across the table at her.

“What outfits?” She hissed as Hana pulled away afraid before swallowing heavily.

“Those outfits those maids wear in those restaurants.” She whispered unsure as Muzik growled before her eyes and head whipped over to the table across the way.

“Bastard.” She hissed shooting out of her seat before marching towards them.
“Should we stop her?” Aria asked the girls watched.

“No, let her go. She’ll learn sooner or later.” Celeste brushed it off.

 

Muzik was beyond pissed that the very person who had practically begged her to join the club and the event for the school festival didn’t think to mention the dress code, or the outfit they would have her in that day. She hated it. Bottom line hated it. Marching towards the table, the one with the tall Mohawk quickly looked over towards her with wide eyes before tapping everyone to let them know.

“Oh! Muzik-ah!” Daesung announced friendly as she growled.

“YA!” She shouted pointing an accusing finger at him causing him to flinch in surprise.
“Is there something wrong?” Jiyong asked confused between the two when she stopped right next to the table.

“I’m not talking to you. YOU!” She brushed Jiyong off quickly before glaring up at Daesung.

“Are you ok?” He asked confused as she growled slapping her open hand on the cement table.

“YOU DIDN’T MENTION THE COSTUMES FOR THE EVENT!” She shouted angrily causing him to chuckle and sit down calmly.

“I didn’t mention it because I didn’t think it would matter.” He added as she growled, looking to the one that seemed to be her knight every time something happened and then to him.

“I’m not coming.’ She hissed quickly turning on her heels before walking away.

“YA! WAIT! YOU CAN’T DO THAT!” Daesung shouted running after her before pulling her back. She shrugged out of his arms before stumbling back against a root that were sticking out of the ground.

“AHHHHH!” She shouted in surprise stumbling back just as a pair of arms caught her around her waist. She gasped looking up to see Daesung’s face inches from hers.

 

TOP growled at the scene in front of him, he punched the table, cracking it before shooting out of his seat.

“Hyung, calm down.” Seungri whined trying to calm the older man with Youngbae.

“Leave me alone.” He hissed pushing past them and away from the table.

 

“YA! LET ME GO!” She shouted pushing him off of her before adjusting her outfit.

“You can’t ditch us now, we need you.” Daesung whined as Muzik sighed looking up to his begging eyes.

“I hate you, you know that?”