Chapter 22 - Saving Him, Why?

Poisonous Love

“She is the reason, isn’t she?” One of them hissed staring over Seungri’s shoulder at Aria who just quietly, confusingly stood there.

“Don’t you dare bring her into this.” Seungri warned causing the two boys eyes to shoot open.

“So she is.” The other accused causing Seungri to hiss from his spot. The two boys, members of the team that had looked up to Seungri since the moment they had entered school had been training with the rest of the team for their upcoming tournament, one that they wanted to win. Without Seungri, there was no way the team would make it to the finals or even past the first bracket. They were pissed when they found out the very person that had commanded the team to be at practice every day, even when they were dying sick, was now a person that never showed up to practice since the day this strange girl had come.

Aria on the other hand, kept her eyes low while Seungri defended her for reasons unknown to her. She didn’t know what was going on, all she knew was that she was getting blamed for something she had no recollection of. About to make the step it took to get to the stairs and run she hesitantly looked over to the two glaring at her. Her eyes shot open when she saw what would happen next, unwillingly her powers went into full effect and she read one of the boys minds, they were planning on hurting Seungri. Especially since they were on the stairs landing with a steep staircase right behind them, they had every intention of pushing him down. If he wouldn’t play with them he wouldn’t play with anyone.

Quickly seeing the movement, Aria dove for Seungri, pushing him out of the way and to the side causing the pair of boys to push her instead. Her eyes shot open as she watched her grow further and further away from the boys and shocked Seungri till darkness.

 

Seungri watched in shock as Aria pushed him out of the way for reasons beyond him only to hear a yelp and turn around in time to see her make contact with the stairs below before coming to a rest in the hallway below, now unconscious. His blood went on boiling, his fangs emerged from their slumber while his fists clenched together.

“We W-we.” The two boys started before they yelped in surprise, both now being held tightly around their necks, floating in the air against the wall with a very, very pissed off Seungri staring at them through eyes that sent their blood cold.

“You.” Seungri hissed before a pair of arms behind grabbed him off the wall and away from the now gasping boys on the floor.

“Get out of here.” Youngbae warned the two on the floor as they quickly scrambled away from the area. Seungri growled and thrashed in his hyungs arms.

 

Muzik walked towards the godforsaken meeting for the choir before she froze with wide eyes.

“Oh there you are!” Daesung announced walking out of the choir room before seeing her expression.

“Hey, are you ok?” He asked worried as she quickly looked over her shoulder.

“Aria.” She whispered before dashing off in the opposite direction with Daesung on her tail.

 

Celeste ran around the track as she had done every day since entering the school. She blew a stray hair out of her face before looking over to Jiyong who was quietly sitting on the bleachers to the side, watching everyone. She watched interested as his eyes suddenly shot open before looking to the school. Blinking in confusion she stopped and looked to the school, nothing seemed to be off till she blinked, letting her eyes take way, seeing something she had wish she didn’t see.

“Aria.” Celeste whispered in horror making eye contact with Jiyong before she began running across the field towards the school.

 

Both sisters got to the stairwell in time to see a few students trying to wake Aria up along with the schools nurse Ms. Jinae.

“Aria!” Muzik shouted being the first sister on the scene. She pushed past everyone before getting to her side, falling to the ground.

“Aria! Hey! Wake up!” Muzik shouted pulling her sister onto her lap before looking up the stairs to where she saw TOP and Youngbae holding what seemed to be a very pissed off Seungri. Her panicked eyes connected with TOP’s who were apologetic, surprisingly.

We need to get her to the hospital.” Ms. Jinae announced as Celeste ran over.

“Oh my god! Aria!” She shouted as Muzik continued to look up to the 3 boys at the top of the stairs, suspicious. What had happened?

“Come on girls. We need to get her to the hospital.” Ms. Jinae urged again as Celeste stood up shaking her head.

“No, no, no, we’ll take her home.” Celeste mentioned as the nurses eyes shot open.

“She’s unconscious we need to take her to the hospital.” The nurse commanded as Muzik looked up to her sister panicked.

“We called our aunt, she’s on her way to take us to the hospital.” Muzik announced causing Celeste to look down in surprise.

“Oh, she is. Alright.” The nurse mentioned as Muzik looked at Celeste seriously before gesturing with her eyes to her cellphone in her hand. She indeed had texted Aunt Jayde about the incident while she ran here. If anything she was already waiting outside.

 

Daesung and Jiyong ran in at the same time to see Muzik and Celeste carrying Aria down the hall with the nurse following them.

“What the hell happened?” Jiyong whispered as Daesung shrugged. Both their eyes shot open as they ran to the stairs to see an out of control Seungri being held by Youngbae and TOP.

“What’s going on?” Jiyong asked running up the stairs to meet them.

“Seungri, calm down.” Daesung urged staring the uncontrollable beast in the eyes.

“All we know is that Seungri got into an argument with some boys from the team and then they pushed her down the stairs.” Youngbae answered as Jiyong sighed turning his glare to Seungri.

“Calm down or I’ll make you.” He warned hissing through his teeth.

 

Soon enough Aunt Jayde had pulled up on the school panicked, seeing her three nieces walking down the pathway to the gate with what seemed to be the school nurse behind them.

“Oh my god, what happened?” Aunt Jayde panicked running over to them as the nurse sighed.

“She fell down the stairs, she needs to see a doctor.” The nurse answered as Aunty Jayde nodded.

“We’ll take care of it. Thank you so much.” Aunty Jayde thanked helping the three girls into the car before bowing to the nurse.

Aunty Jayde climbed into the car before driving away from the school

“What happened?” Aunt Jayde asked as Muzik sighed looking over Aria.

“Seems like she twisted her ankle pretty bad. It’s already swelling.” Muzik ignored her aunts question.

“She’s got a good bump on her head too” Celeste added as Aunt Jayde looked at them through the rear view mirror.

“Should we take her to the hospital?” Aunt Jayde asked as the girls heads whipped up.

“You know we can’t take her there. Things will happen.” Muzik hissed as she sighed and nodded, heading towards the house.

“We’ll have to wait for her to wake up then she had heal herself.” Celeste answered as Muzik nodded.

“What happened?” Jayde asked again.

“I just saw her fall down the stairs cause of some boys, not sure why.” Muzik answered shrugging.