Chapter 18 - Close Call

Poisonous Love

“Where are we looking?” Daesung spoke first as the boys teleported to one of the nearby roofs.

“Anywhere.” Youngbae added looking around to the surrounding town. Daesung nodded, whispering to the small bird on his arm before lifting his arm as the bird flew away.

“After all these decades being together, I still can’t get over how creepy that is.” Seungri teased sitting on the ledge only causing Daesung to snort.

Why? Because you’re jealous?” Daesung asked over proudly while Seungri snorted back.

“Oh yah, so jealous of talking to animals.” Seungri mentioned sarcastically.
“Anything?” TOP asked looking over to Jiyong who was perched on the very edge, whipping his head back and forth.
“I can’t hear anything that would help.” Jiyong sighed letting his eyes return to their normal golden brown.

“What about you Maknae?” TOP asked over as Seungri sighed, lying out on the ledge.

“Nothing, except those whiny humans.” Seungri groaned annoyed, hiding his face from the sun.

“Bae?” Jiyong asked as he cracked his neck, blinking his eyes a few times with his breath before opening it to the now red pupils.

“Sense anything out of the ordinary?” Daesung asked interested as Youngbae did a full scan of the entire town, trying to sense any power out of the ordinary from the normal human being using his power sensing and super human senses, but as usual, nothing came up.

“This is infuriating.” Jiyong spat annoyed putting a hand through his hair irritated.

 

The sisters returned home that night from their various activities, did their nightly duties before retiring to their various rooms.

“This thing is the most annoying object in the world.” Muzik hissed silently jiggling her bracelet around on her arm annoyed.

“All I want to do is fly around in the sky for a bit.” She spat sitting up irritated before a thought popped into her head. Quietly she climbed off the bed walking over to her drawers, keeping her leggings and long sleeve shirt in, she simply slipped into her combat boots waiting by the door. She knew her sisters would be pissed if someone saw her, or even felt her but she needed to get out of here, even just for a bit. Slipping a beanie over her head, she slipped on a large hoodie and quickly walked over to her window. Pushing open the window, she stood on the window seal staring at the lights of the town just ahead of her. Perks of having a secluded house. Taking one last breath, she looked over her shoulder into the dark room before jumping out and running down the dark street.

 

“Are we just going to sit here all night?” Seungri whined as the 5 boys sat in the same spots they had been sitting in all afternoon.

“We need to find them, or it’s our heads.” Jiyong hissed over at the naïve younger boy who just sighed in annoyance.

 

Once Muzik got far enough from the house and down the mountain, she stopped and looked over out of breath.

“I need to do this.” She whispered to herself before looking down to her bracelet around her arm, pulling the hoodie over her head, her beanie further down her face so she could barely be seen, she finally unbuckled it and sighed in relief as her power began to flow freely through her. Her eyes flashed all different colors before landing on a teal color as she looked up to the night sky above her. She smirked in excitement before launching off the ground and into the endless abyss. She floated above the town, sighing as the night air blew across her face gently causing her to smile.

“I missed you.” She whispered to herself smiling as she flew in a random direction.

 

Youngbae’s eyes shot open and over to a specific direction in the sky with the others.

“There’s one!” Youngbae shouted as they began growling, letting their anger and power overtake them.

“Let’s get them.” Jiyong hissed through his glowing red eyes at the 5 men bounded off the roof in search of the blood yelling for their fangs.

 

Muzik smiled as she laid in the air, just simply floating there, pulling her beanie further down her forehead to hide her face. A few minutes into relaxing her eyes shot open in horror before she flipped over and stared in the distance.

“Great.” She muttered turning on her heels and flying in the opposite direction. A few seconds later, she was shot out of the air suddenly by what seemed to be electricity. Falling out of the air, she barely caught herself before she crashed into the pavement down below, tumbling with now burnt clothes.

“Aish.” She hissed looking down to her shin that had taken a nice gash from falling.

“We finally found you.” Daesung hissed as Muzik’s head snapped up, quickly hiding her face with her beanie.

“No need to hide anymore, we finally found you.’ Youngbae added smirking at the woman. Muzik looked at the 5 surrounding her, covered in darkness from their various hats or hoodies, also trying to do the same thing she was, hiding themselves.

“Which sister are you?” Jiyong spat as Muzik sighed annoyed.

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” She spat back causing them all to growl annoyed.

“We know who you are, so stop trying to act innocent Alessandro Sister.” TOP mentioned as Muzik sighed, feeling the jingle of her bracelet in her coat pocket.

“Now tell us where the other two are and we won’t have to hurt you.” Seungri mentioned whipping his hand out to show the electric current striking out to the ground from his fingertips. She just snorted at the gesture for sighing.

“If you know I’m an Alessandro sister, than you know I’m also capable of things.” She spoke proudly as they watched interested.

“Where are the others?!” Jiyong shouted annoyed as Muzik looked over unfazed.

“And what makes you think I’ll tell you?” She asked smirking before she began to feel an immense pain, cold pain travel up her body from her toes. Before she could move or even react, by the time she looked down her body all the way to her neck was covered in ice. She hissed annoyed, thrashing in it as the 5 chuckled.

“You can thrash all you want, but you won’t be able to get out.” Seungri spoke amused before Muzik sighed, trying to get a lock on one of their eyes. She had to get out of here before they came over to look at her, finally her eyes landed on a pair of strangely familiar red ones glaring at her from under his hoodie. She smiled at him before sighing as her power released sending her eyes into a pink color. Humming her tune, the man’s head whipped before he began grabbing at his head, she had him so she looked to the others and did the same, sending them all to the ground, fighting the urge to give in.

“DAMN IT!” Jiyong shouted annoyed punching the ground as he grunted. Soon enough the ice around her began to fade as his consciousness did too. She fell to the ground gasping, keeping eyes on the still fighting figures in front of her. Immediately she put her force field up in case of another close call and flew into the air, shoving her bracelet on without another thought.

The guys sprawled out on the ground panting as they slowly climbed off.

“!” TOP snapped looking around as Youngbae’s eyes flashed left and right before sighing as he massaged his head.

“She’s gone.” He added as Jiyong growled.

“Her power level was incredible though.” Youngbae added. The Big Bang boys didn’t know what they were up against.