Chapter 35 - A Friend

Poisonous Love

“So what’s going on with you and what’s her face?” A voice interrupted Seungri’s quiet stalking session from the rooftop. He flinched in surprise before looking over to see Daesung now kneeling next to him, also looking in the same direction.

“I don’t know Hyung.” He whined turning back to the view below before resting his chin on his hands.

“I think I like her Hyung.” Seungri whispered unsure if he had but surprising to the Maknae, the older man just chuckled in acknowledgement. Seungri looked over to see that his older brother’s eyes were fixed in the same area.

“I know what you mean.” Daesung whispered under his breath as Seungri looked over to see that he had been staring at Aria’s older sister, Muzik.

“You do Hyung?” Seungri asked as Daesung sighed, putting his hand through his hair flustered.

“I don’t know what it is that draws me to her, but no matter what I do, I find myself at her side every time.” He admitted causing Seungri to sit there and just stare in surprise.

“In all honesty, they are not like other girls around here, right?” Daesung pointed out as Seungri chuckled and nodded.

“Aria’s pretty, smart, shy, I don’t know what it is, but I was never interested in girls like her before she came along.” Seungri whispered as Daesung nodded.

“Muzik has the personality of a rock if you ask me, but when you do get to know her, that strong forward pride she has is actually beautiful.” Daesung whispered smiling as he watched her associate with her sisters.

“What are we going to do Hyung?” Seungri whispered knowing there was no possible way any of them would be allowed to meddle in human feelings. Daesung just sighed before scratching the back of his neck.

“There is nothing we can do but watch as we are now. You know it’s forbidden.” Daesung whispered heartbroken.

“Even TOP hyung likes her, what are you going to do?” Seungri then asked as Daesung’s hands involuntarily reached up to massage his neck with TOP had attacked earlier.

“I don’t know.” Daesung honestly answered before looking over to Seungri.

“What about you? Youngbae-ah also has his eyes set on Aria-ssi.” Daesung mentioned causing Seungri’s eyes to flash to red then back to golden brown.
“She’s mine.” Seungri said easily, uncaring to how anyone found feel with his choices.

“Well I’m heading back to the club.” Seungri announced seeing Aria and her sisters disappear around the corner out of his view.

“Remember Ji wants to scout after school for the sisters. Keep your eyes peeled.” Daesung quickly added as Seungri saluted his okay before walking away.

“Oh isn’t this Kimchee?” Aunt Jayde pointed out to a booth that what seemed to be the Drama club was holding.

“Smells like it.” Celeste said after sniffing the air.

“You guys hungry?” Aunt Jayde asked pulling out her wallet from her bag to buy something.

“Can we get two orders of Kimchee and 4 orders of your Spicy Ddukbokkie.” Aunt Jayde ordered as the sisters stood around, eyes wandering to the various booths around them.

Muzik’s eyes shot open before darting over to where her Aunt was standing to gather the food, of course he would be there. She inwardly smiled, blushing when she realized what she did before turning away embarrassed. What the hell did she just do? She smiled at the man. She sighed before feeling something on her arm, she looked over to see Celeste holding a small bowl of ddukbokkie out for her. She took it, grabbing the toothpick sitting in one of the pieces before placing it in . She hummed in thought before shrugging.

“Not bad.” She admitted as Aria nodded in agreement.

“Not as spicy as I thought it would be.” Celeste added as Muzik nodded. They started walking down the line of booths before Muzik’s eyes drifted over her shoulder back to the booth they had just visited. He was watching her walk away. This time it was his turn to smirk at her. Her cheeks blew up in a blush before she quickly looked away, choking on her food.

“Are you alright?” Aunt Jayde asked worried, walking over to pat her back.

“I’m fine.” Muzik muttered gently pushing Aunt Jayde off of her.

“I gotta get back to my other booth.” Muzik finally said pulling the strap of her bag up her shoulder before turning to her family.
“Oh, we’ll come.” Aunt Jayde mentioned with a smile only causing Muzik to growl.

“No, stay away from this booth. Just go home and rest.” Muzik retorted, saluting to her sisters before turning on her heels to walk in the opposite direction.

“How annoying.” Muzik muttered under before breath, taking another bite of her food.

“Hey.” A voice called after her as she looked over her shoulder to see an unfamiliar boy walking towards her with his hands in his pocket.

“Can I help you?” She asked uninterested as she kept walking, kept enjoying her food.

“You’re Muzik Ambrose, right?” He asked as she halted before looking over her shoulder with a glare.

“Can I help you?” She asked again as he chuckled before walking over to stand in front of her.

“Didn’t recognize you at first, when you’re dressed like that.” He mentioned as she snorted looking down to herself.

“Alright, nice chatting with you but I’m leaving.” She quickly said stepping past him before he grabbed her arm. Her eyes shot open with the sudden vision that drifted through her mind. She quickly yanked her hand out of his before looking around just as a few other guys came running over.

“Ah, you found her.” One mentioned as Muzik sighed, taking one last bite of her food before looking to the man she had been talking to.

“Why are all douche bags alike?” She asked annoyed, glaring at him just causing him to chuckle.

“You know, you should wear more things like this.” He spoke teasingly, stepping closer to her as she backed up into the gym wall.
“I have to warn you, if you plan on doing something weird to me, you’ll get hurt.” She whispered as he smirked looking to the 5 guys around him.

“Did I forget to mention that these guys are from the judo club?” He asked amused as she looked to each before landing on the one in front of her.

“Does it look like I give a damn?” She asked as he smiled before leaning closer so that his lips were barely touching her ear.

“Let’s have some fun, shall we?” He whispered causing her to stiffen. Neither one of them could react before he was being forcefully tossed away from her before a body was now blocking her from view.

“It’s best you leave her alone, she’s mine.” The familiar bass voice spoke as the 6 now stood around looking at each other.

“Let’s get out of here.” The one that had been hounding Muzik spoke before they ran off in separate directions. Muzik sighed in relief before looking down to her bowl, taking another bite.

“Are you alright?” His voice asked as she swallowed before hesitantly looking up to see his face mere inches from hers. She immediately blushed before looking away, nodding.

“I’m fine, thanks once again.” She answered stepping away from the wall to go on her way.

“Anytime.” He called next to her as she flinched and looked over to see him casually walking next to her.

“Are you going somewhere?” She asked confused causing him to smirk before looking down to her.

“I wanted to go visit the Boxing Clubs booth.” He spoke as she froze before looking to him ahead of her.

“Why?” She asked narrowing her eyes as he looked to her.

“Because you’ll be there.”

 

 

“Oh, whose that Muzik’s talking to?” Aunt Jayde asked when they came around the corner of the gym to see Muzik talking to a tall handsome man. Of course they were still going to visit the booth even when warned. Celeste snorted at the scene while Aria chuckled.

“Ah, that’s Muzik’s friend.” Aria pointed out while Aunt Jayde’s eyes shot open.
“She has a friend?” She asked surprised as Celeste sighed.
“Not much of a friend, I think the dude has something for her.” Celeste admitted as Aunt Jayde squinted her eyes to get a better look.

“Oh, he’s handsome.” She pointed out surprised again.

“Geez, what’s up with the gene pool at this school?” She asked outraged as the sisters just stared at her. There was more to the picture than they were seeing.