Chapter 2

Spur Winter

 

It’s another sunny day. You always like the morning air. You’re walking to your college. Even though  you can just go there by car, you refuse to use it. It’s simply just because you want to enjoy the morning air.

                The wind blows your long brown hair softly, but you don’t really care because it’ll be back neatly again. You reach your college quite early. There are still not so many students there. You’re walking in the corridor when you feel your phone vibrates on your cardigan’s pocket. Curiously, you take it and see a message box appears on the screen. It’s  from Hyura.

                ‘Hyerim~!! I’ll reach the college in 5 minutes. Can you wait me at the cafeteria? I haven’t done my statistic homework  ㅠㅠ

          You laugh at her message. It’s just Hyura being Hyura, always do her homework at the college by copying yours. But you don’t mind it at all, of course. You reply her message with a simple ‘Ok’ and go to the cafeteria.

 

                You hear someone call your name when you just reached at the cafeteria. “Hyerim!!” you divert your eyes to the voice source. Xiumin waves his hands with a big smile on his face. You reply his smile and walk towards him. He’s sitting on a table near the window with another 3 guys, that you find out soon to be  Suho, Sehun, and Lay. After you reach there, you sit with them.

                “You guys are here quite early, this is rare.” You give them a mocking smile. You’re a quiet person but when you’re close to anyone, you can be playful sometimes.               

                “This is all because of Suho hyung!!” Sehun yells as he pouts. He points his index finger to Suho who doesn’t even bother to divert his eyes from the novel that he’s reading at the moment. You raise your brows.

                “ We slept at Suho’s home last night. You know, Suho is a morning person, so we didn’t really have a choice but to go to the college with him.” Xiumin explains with a sleepy voice. You nod lightly and chuckles at the view of Lay beside you with his head attaches to the table and sleeping helplessly, while Sehun has his head on Suho’s shoulder with eyes half open.

                More and more people come in to the cafeteria. You can hear girls around you squeals at the sight of Sehun sleeping on Suho shoulder.

                “Oh my god!! Sehuna so cute!!”

                “Sleeping Lay is such a beautiful sight.”

                You can’t help but chuckle to hear those comments. Well, it’s understandable. Because yes they’re super handsome, 12 of them. They have so many fangirls, and boys which admiring them all. You sometimes still wonder how does it possible that you are actually their friend. Yes, they are famous students that are being admired by the whole college.  It was actually because of Hyura, who’s also famous. And again you didn’t really know how did you become friends with famous people.

                “Heyyy,” a voice interrupts your deep thoughts. Chanyeol, Tao, Kris, Baekhyun, and Luhan appear and immediately take a seat.  

                “Hey guys, why so grumpy in the morning.” Chanyeol being his hyper happy virus all the time asks. While Xiumin explains again, you take a glance at Luhan who sits beside you. He wears a cap and has his cold innocent face as he listens to Xiumin. He laughs at the end of Xiumin’s explanation. You smile listening to his laugh. Laughing Luhan is actually kinda rare because he’s kinda a cool person.

                “Hyerim, you look pretty today.” Luhan suddenly say just a moment after you stopped staring at him. You’re surprised and blush as he smiles at you.

                “Hey Luhan, she’s always look pretty, okay.” Baekhyun retorts and it makes you blush even more. You divert your eyes off them to hide it. They laugh at the sight. They like to tease you because you’re a shy person, and it’s rare to see you blush.

                “Hyerim~~!”  Hyura suddenly appear out of nowhere and takes a seat beside Luhan. You’re more than thankful about that because  if she doesn’t appear, they’ll tease you even more. You smile to Hyura, and amazes for a second. Hyura has always good at dressing up. Today she looks really pretty.

                You notice that Luhan also stares at Hyura. Such stare that he’ll never give to you. You divert your eyes off them and stare at the ground sadly. Why must this feeling come when it’s obvious that he doesn’t like you.

                “Hyerim~~” Hyura calls you again and gives you a pleading gaze. You chuckle and know what she needs. You take out your statistic homework from your bag and give it to Hyura. Luhan raise his brows and stare at Hyura.

                “You didn’t do your homework again?” Luhan  shook his head in disbelief, but smile softly at the sight of pouting Hyura.

                “You know, we went to a club last night right and I slept only at 3 am.” Hyura still pout while starting to copy your homework. Luhan smiles softly again, and start to talk with Hyura, completely ignoring you which is also sitting beside him.

                 Your heart aches, yes. But you try your best to hide it. You try to start a conversation with the others. Thankfully no one notices your sad face a while ago, at least that’s what you thought..

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

haha how is the first chapter?  hope you enjoy~~~ :3