Chapter 15

Spur Winter

 

With a shaky breath you slowly walk towards the big mirror in your room . You stare at your own reflection on the mirror with an unbelievable gaze. The dress that Myungsoo gave to you is too revealing that it’s really making you feel uncomfortable. It’s a red tight and really short dress, and it has nor arms, with a low cut on the upper side, revealing your chest, even your cleavage.

                To be honest it’s your first time wearing such dress and it’s also your first time going to a club. Your hands keep moving itself  to cover your chest. A ctually, you never wanted to go to a club even when Luhan or your friends beg you, and you feel bad now that you’re going to a club for the first time… because of Myungsoo.

                While you’re too busy worrying over your dress, you hear your phone rings. You take it and see a message from Myungsoo.

Tiny girl, I’m outside your house.

You roll your eyes over his nickname for you before you get up and walk carefully, because you’re not very good at walking in high heels. As you reach his car, you get in and take a seat before you hurriedly close the car door because the cold night wind makes you shiver. Myungsoo looks at you, his gaze immediately falls into your too revealing chest and he raises his eyebrows.

“What are you staring!” You awkwardly cover your chest with your arms and you blush so hard. Myungsoo chuckles before he smirks. “I.. didn’t expect you would wear such dress..” said Myungsoo and you stare at him in shock.

“But you’re the one who gave me this!!” you bite your lips and you feel like hitting Myungsoo’s head. Myungsoo’s lips curve into an ‘o’ as he realizes something. “Mmm.. Actually, the one who picked the dress was Himchan, not me.” That’s right. After Myungsoo promised you to buy you a dress, he and his friends went to a mall to buy somethings, and as he realized that he needed to buy you dress, Himchan told him ‘Just  hand it to me, you’ll satisified of my choice’ and Myungsoo had no problem with that. After Himchan bought it though, Myungsoo didn’t even care to check over the dress before he handed it to you.

You stare at him with an unbelievable stare and he chuckles and give you a sorry smile. You choose not to say anything anymore though as he starts the car engine and start driving to the club. 

 

 

As you reach at the club, you become more nervous, not only because it’s your first time being in a club, but more because it looks like among the girls that you’ve seen inside the club, no one wears dress as revealing as what you’re wearing at the moment. This is unbelievable.

On the other hand, Myungsoo’s grip on your hand is so tight because of the stares that guys put on you. He actually feels a bit uncomfortable too because it’s not the usual club that he goes into with his friends.

Myungsoo spots his friends sitting on a sofa in the corner, and he heads to them. You feel uncomfortable at he sight of Myungsoo’s friends with many girls clinging around them but you just remind silent and follow Myungsoo. As Myungsoo sits beside Ray, he looks at you and pats an empty spot beside him telling you to sit beside him and you take a seat.

“You look amazing, Hyerim.” Himchan smirks and the others laugh as they stare at you.. and your body. You blush so hard that you immediately divert your eyes from them. “So, what do you want to drink?” Myungsoo asks you softly and you think about it for some seconds. “mm.. orange juice?...” You’re not sure about it and you hear Myungsoo’s friends break in laughter.

“Oh, come on Hyerim, are you serious? You’re in the club and you want to drink orange juice?” Minhyun sounds like your choice for drink is the most embarrassing thing ever. “So, what should I choose?..” Your cheeks heat up as you ask them, unsure. “Try tequila.” said Himchan as he raises his glass with alcohol on it.

“No.” You look into Myungsoo’s uneasy face, surprised, as he strongly against it. “It’s too strong, Himchan.” He gives Himchan a serious look. “Just drink mojito.” you just nod because you believe Myungsoo somehow.

You lean your back on the sofa as your eyes studying the whole club. Girls and guys dancing on the dance floor as they touch each others’ bodies, couples making out everywhere… It makes you shiver that you automatically put your hands on your chest, covering it.

“Do you want to dance?” Myungsoo’s voice interrupts your mind and you turn your head to him. “I don’t really dance..” you try to decline it softly because you really can’t dance. “You know I can teach you.” Myungsoo chuckles and you blush because you feel really pathetic at the moment. “No, it’s okay.. I’ll just sit here.” you make him sure and he nods slowly. “Fine. Just stay here, okay?” you nod. You stare at Myungsoo as he gets up and makes his way towards the dance floor. You see how girls just appear there and surrounding him, and a chuckle escape your lips. You still don’t understand why does he even bother for wanting you when he can just pick any other better girls.

You’re about to drink your mojito when your hands got stopped by someone, and you turn your head to Minhyuk. “Try this, Hyerim. Trust me, this taste so good.” said Minhyuk as he hands his glass to you. You eye the glass with an unsure gaze. Myungsoo doesn’t want you to drink it and you just want to refuse it. “But, Myungsoo said it’s too strong.” you bite your lips. “You’re going to be okay, trust me.” Himchan joins in, making you feel confused.

Minhyuk keeps pushing the glass of tequila towards you and you’re starting to feel curious over it. You stare into Minhyuk’s eyes once again. “Come on, try.” you bite your lips again and slowly reaching for the glass. You take an unsure glance on the glass  once again, before you start to drink it.

First sip, you try to process the taste and you cringe. Second sip, you start to feel better. Third sip, you start to like it. Myungsoo’s friends laugh at your expression while you’re tasting the tequila. “..It’s addicting.” you said unsure and a chuckle escape from your lips.

You’re on your 5th sips, and your vision starts to become blurry a bit and you shook your head slowly. At that time Myungsoo’d friends are all on the dance floor and you are left sitting alone. You start to feel that tingling sensation you start to become happy all of sudden. Without you realize it you start smiling alone and even laugh. An unknown guy approaching you, he’s staring at you wildly and you smile playfully at him. He takes a seat beside you and he caresses your cheeks. He stares at your lips and you do so. You smile playfully at his lips and doesn’t even do anything as he starts kissing your lips.

 

 

Luhan, Kris, Chanyeol, Sehun, Yixing, Kai, and Baekhyun arrive at the club  late and it annoys Luhan a bit. It’s because Chanyeol took a bath very slow and they had to wait in front of his house for about an hour. As he enters the club, his annoyance is gone though. He wants to drink. He needs to drink.

Kris, Yixing, and Kai go to the dance floor right after they enter, while Luhan, Sehun, and Chanyeol choose to just sit and drink. Luhan and the other two is walking towards an empty table when he walks pass a table, with a boy kissing all over the girl’s body on the sofa. The problem is that he recognizes the girl.

He knows the girl too well. Luhan feels like he gets hit by a very big stone and he couldn’t move. His eyes fix on the girl. On her. On Hyerim.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

@kimmyungs: haha yea i like c-clown xD kangjun is my bias too lolol