Chapter 30

Spur Winter

 

 

                Everyone is sitting in the living room, and everyone’s mood is good because none of them get a punishment from Luhan Meanwhile, Luhan is being grumpy and his face is as cold as ice and your face is still as red as tomato. He only managed to throw his house slipper to one person, and the poor one who got his attack is Xiumin. “Oh, come one Luhan. We’re finally here and you’re being grumpy.” said Chanyeol as he’s changing the tv’s channels.

                “I asked you guys to come here, not making a surprise by getting in to my bedroom silently while I’m still sleeping!!” Luhan yells while the others chuckle They’re having fun so much teasing Luhan. “What if Hyura was ??!” Your eyes rounded big at Luhan’s words before you blush, while the others break in laughter. “Oh my, so you’ve been thinking if Hyura was ? Tsk, tsk you’re still a ert.” Yixing teases him and Luhan’s face is as dark as the night, that the situation gets back to him.

                “If only I wasn’t blind, you guys would already die now in the depth of pacific ocean.” Luhan gets enough of them. He’s so going to take his revenge later. After that, everyone is chatting happily before they ask Luhan to play outside. Luhan slowly forgetting about what his friends did and agree to play outside with them. “I’ll just stay here first,” you smile as the others ask you to join them. “I’ll stay here too then.” Suho smiles at you and nod at his friends before they walk out of the mansion.

                “So how you two have been doing, hm?” Suho asks you teasingly as he takes a seat beside you. Your cheeks heat up and you abruptly shake your head. “We didn’t do anything!!” Suho chuckles at your reaction. “I know, I’m just joking.” he smiles and a relief sigh escapes from your lips. “Hyerim, I met Hyura.” Suho’s face is serious and you feel like your heart stops beating at his words. “Really?! How is she? Is she okay?” you always feel worry about Hyura since she was like disappeared all of sudden.

Suho smiles at your pureness. “She’s okay.. Well we talked for awhile.” you put your hands on your chest and sigh in relief. “I told her about everything.. about what you’re doing.” you turn your head abruptly to Suho and bite your lips. You’re scared if Hyura would get angry. Suho then tell you about everything and you listen carefully and serious.

Suho smiles happily after he told you that Hyura will explain everything and say sorry. But you don’t think it’s good.. Your breath becomes heavy, and a frown appears on your face. Luhan loves Hyura so much, no matter what if Hyura still likes him, they still should be together. “Hyerim?..” Suho interrupts your deep thought and you haven’t responded to him. You turn your head to him and smile. “I see.”

 

 

**

 

                You and Suho walk out to the beach to join Luhan and the others. When you arrive there, they’re playing volley ball while Luhan sits on the sand. Luhan is in deep thought. Luhan feels that there’s something goes wrong but he doesn’t know what, he just simply knows something feels so wrong. He takes a deep breath when you join to sit with him and Suho joins to play with the others.

                “Hyura?” he can feel presence beside him. “How do you know?” you smile and stare at his side profile. “I just know.” Luhan chuckles, he embraces your shoulder and lead your head to lean on his shoulder. You blush shyly because you’re doing this in front his friends. “You know what, I can’t seem to get spur winter out of my mind.” he chuckles while your eyes rounded.

                “Really?” you can feel Luhan’s nods, and you smile shyly. “Do you want to listen to it again when we get the chance?” you feel so excited when it comes to music and Luhan smiles. “Of course. And you have to promise to play it when I’m cured later.” he smiles excitedly while your chest becomes heavy. You bite your lips but answer him in hurry. “I promise.”

                Luhan smirks satisfied while you let out a desperate sigh. ‘Sorry Luhan..’. That’s a promise that you will never fulfill. “Let’s walk around, for awhile.” Luhan asks you excitedly and you smile before you say yes. After telling your friends, then both of you walk along the beach, hand in hand. Both of you are walking towards the side where there are quite many people. Some people are sunbathing, some are swimming, some are eating on the food stalls.

                You spot a food stall which there aren’t many people inside. “Luhan, let’s eat there!” you say excitedly and Luhan raises his brows. “Where?..” you forgot that Luhan is blind and mentally slap your head. “There is an empty food stall, let’s go there.” you explain while smiling excitedly and Luhan chuckles before he nods. As you arrive there, an aunty welcomes both of you warmly.

                “Please give us tteokbokki,” you smile and the aunty nods warmly. “Please wait a moment.” she said as she busily working it for both of you. “You two are such a lovely couple, a very beautiful young girl and a handsome young guy.” the aunty smiles happily while your cheeks heat up. Hands suddenly wrap on your waist from behind and Luhan has his chin on your shoulder. “Of couse, aunty. My girlfriend is the prettiest.” he smirks while your chest thumping so hard.

                The aunty chuckles as she finishes your orders and hand it over to both of you. After paying, both of you leave the stall with your face is still as red as tomato. You take a glance at Luhan, who’s happily eating, and you smile. You spot a group of kids playing with the sand and your face lit up. You always love kids. You grab Luhan’s hand and pull him with you.

                “What?” Luhan asks confusedly as you still pull his hands. “Let’s play with those cute kids!” you squeal happily and Luhan chuckles amusedly before a frown appears on his face. Luhan knows that Hyura never likes kids. It’s really confusing him. His deep thought gets interrupted as you stop pulling him.

              You squat down and ask them. “Heyy, what are you guys doing?” you smile widely. “We’re creating a sand castle!” said a cute boy excitedly and you chuckle. “Can we join?” you ask happily and the kids nod their heads. You smile satisfied and ask Luhan to sit down. You begin playing with them happily. You always love the pureness of children, you think they’re really cute.

                Luhan smiles as he can hear you’re having fun playing with the kids, before suddenly a kid sits on his laps and he feels surprised. You turn your head, and see a cute girl that’s sitting on Luhan’s laps. “When the castle has built, I will be the princess with oppa as the prince!!” the cute girl tells Luhan and you break into laugh. “So, you’re flirting with me, huh?” Luhan smirks playfully and you slap his arms. “Fine, I’ll be your prince.” he says and the girl squeals happily.

                “But I want to be the prince too!! I want this noona to be my princess!!” the cute boy that talked to you a moment ago, yells and runs to your arms. You smile at his cuteness. “No! me and this oppa are the princess and the prince!” the girl doesn’t agree and you smile amusedly. “It’s okay, we can have 2 princes and princesses.” you say before both of them can quarrel and they seem agree.

               “Noona is really pretty.” the cute boy suddenly say and kisses your cheek with a little sound and you blush. Luhan growls and you chuckle amusedly. “Seriously Luhan, he’s just a kid.” you laugh at his jealousy. “But still,” he pouts and he asks the cute girl  to kiss him on the cheek too. “Now it’s fair.” Luhan smirks and you raise your brows. “That was ridiculous.” you laugh and Luhan shrugs his shoulder.

               Luhan then takes his camera out of his pocket. “Let the princes and the princess and the kingdom staffs to take a photo together.” you laugh at his words while the other kids surround both of you. After asking a person’s help to take the photo, you, Luhan and the kids pose happily to the camera. After that, you take the camera and say thanks to the person before you go back and sit beside Luhan.

              The photo comes out perfect, and you forget everything at the moment. You’re too happy staring at the photo of you with Luhan and the kids that you forget the consequence if Luhan sees it when he’s cured. You just simple forget everything, only happiness you’re currently feeling at the moment. Happiness that soon will come to an end.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

sorry late update >_<