Chapter 3

Spur Winter

 

 

 

            You’re walking in the college corridor towards your locker after class just ended. You’re thinking whether to go to a bookstore to buy some books or just go straight to home after this. You don’t really have anything to do though, only some college homeworks. But you have finished some of the homeworks so there are only a few left.

                After you stuffed some books into your locker, you close it and is just about to turn around when someone tap your shoulder. You look up and find Luhan with Kai, Chen, and Kyungsoo behind him.

                “Guys, where were you this morning?” you give Kai, Chen, and Kyungsoo a simple Hi and ask them, because they weren’t at the cafeteria with them this morning.

                “We overslept, hehe. So we came late.”  said Kyungsoo with his big eyes and proud smile. “What’s new.” Luhan rolls his eyes. You chuckle and shook your head.

                “HEY.” someone suddenly smack Chen’s head, and you see it’s Chanyeol, Yixing, Kris, Xiumin, and Sehun. “YAH.” Chen smacks back Chanyeol’s head. You chuckle at their behavior. Even though people think that these guys are bunch of jerks who go to club every night, and every girls, but actually  they are just bunch of kids.

                “What are you guys doing here? We’re going to a party in a club tonight, don’t you guys wanna come over too.” asked Yixing. Kai suddenly become excited hearing Yixing’s words.

                “Great. I’m craving for a girl to have fun.“  said Kai with his smirk. “When are you not craving for girls, actually?” asked Kris, followed by  the others laugh. You can only shook your head and smile a little.

                “Well, then you guys can go now. I’m not going to the party today.” said Luhan with a bored face. You raise your brows, because Luhan never missed a single party. The other guys look at Luhan confusedly too.

                “I’m going somewhere with Hyerim. So.. you guys can go now.” Luhan shoo them away while you are having some sparks in your heart.  “Well. This is rare.” said Yixing while Sehun gives Luhan a hurt look, and pouts.

                “You didn’t just shoo me away!!”  Sehun yells at Luhan while the others make a ‘pffttt’ sound. “Sehun, you know I didn’t really mean it, I really need to do something with Hyerim. I’ll call you tonight,” Luhan takes a deep breath and try to tame the angry Sehun. For Luhan, Sehun is a younger brother that he wants to take care of. Sehun sees Luhan as an older brother too. So they’re just a bit closer than the others to them. 

                “Fine.” said Sehun even though he’s still pouting. You just can smile at him, he’s really cute while doing that. After that, they all leave you with Luhan alone in the corridor.

                “Hyerim, i hope you’re not busy now.” said Luhan while holding your shoulders with both of his hands. Your heart beats so fast  because of the close distance that you can smell his perfume. You hope he can’t hear it.

                “I’m not busy.. But I was just wondering where is Hyura.” Hyura usually will come to you after class and both of you will go to drink coffee together or you’ll just accompany Hyura when she’s shopping.

                “She’s already going home. I told her that I’m going to borrow you for today.” Luhan smiles playfully, smile that he rarely shows to people. Smile that can make your heart flutter. Anyway, your cheeks heat up over his ‘borrow you today’ words and you quickly hide it. You can’t help but curious where is he going to take you.

                “What do you need for help?” you ask him curiously but Luhan only grab your hand immediately and take you with him without even care about your reaction.

                “Hey, Luhan!” you squeal  softly because he keeps grabbing you. Luhan turns his head to you. “Don’t worry, just believe me.” said Luhan while smiling and that makes butterflies appear on your stomach.

                ‘Yes, Luhan. I always believe you’

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

new chapter~~