Chapter 39

Spur Winter

 

              The noisy atmosphere in the class doesn’t bother the two who are sitting at the back of the class with serious expression on their faces. “No, you must be kidding me.” Suho pathetically shaking his head. He doesn’t believe what Myungsoo just told him. No, he can’t believe it. You are going to Paris in 2 weeks and you didn’t even tell him.

                “You know I’m serious, Suho.” Myungsoo stares at Suho with a dull eyes. You told him not to tell anyone about this, but he can’t just stay silent. “Her parents told her to go to Conservatoire De Paris, it’s a top college of music in the world. Of course, she’d agree to go, because being a pianist is her dream.” A frown appears on Suho’s face. He didn’t know that you can play piano.

                   Once again, Myungsoo told something that he should’ve known. “Hyerim can play piano very well. I knew about it by an accident at the first time I met her at the college’s music room while she was practicing. So yeah, nobody really knew about it except me.“ Myungsoo saw the confused on Suho’s face so that’s why he explained him. “Do you really think the only reason she wants to go is because she wants to become a pianist?” Suho asks Myungsoo because he’s not sure. It must be not your only reason, and from Myungsoo’s expression, Suho knows that he thinks the same as himself.

                  “She must have been very hurt that she chooses to leave her life here.” A sad gaze appears on Suho’s eyes, and a sigh escapes from his lips. He’s wondering why can’t things become right just once. The college’s bell rings and it interrupts both of Myungsoo and Suho’s conversation. Myungsoo slowly gets up from his seat to leave the class.

                  “We need to do something.” said Myungsoo as he’s going to leave. Suho nods with a grim expression, “Of course. We’ll talk about it later.” Myungsoo nods at him as he lets out a sigh. “Myungsoo.” Suho calls him just when he’s about to turn his body to leave. Myungsoo turns his head back to Suho. “Thanks for telling me.” Suho smiles at him, despite the complicated situation that they’re experiencing. If Myungsoo didn’t tell him, he wouldn’t know anything at all, and he blames himself for not really taking care of you lately.

                     Myungsoo nods at Suho, as a small smile appears on his face before he turns his head and walk out of the class.  Suho lets out a desperate sigh after he watches Myungsoo leaving his class. He definitely will do something. He won’t let you go with your heart full of scars. He’ll do something to Luhan, to his stupid friend. ‘Luhan you better stop being stupid.

 

 

**

 

                You’re walking out of the college when suddenly someone grabs your arms forcing you to turn your body towards the person. You’re surprised to see Suho’s angry stare at you. “Suho??” you’re not sure why he’s staring at you like that, and you ask him softly. “You’re leaving, and you didn’t even tell me.” You gulp down and paled. “I don’t know what are you talking about.” You try to act as if you don’t understand but realize that it fails as Suho stares you so deeply.

                “Stop acting like you don’t understand. Why didn’t you tell me??” The angry stare on his eyes slowly replaced by the sad stare. Your heart breaks and you bite your lips. “Suho, I’m sorry.. I just don’t want to make a big fuss about it. I want to leave quietly.” You divert your eyes off of him to hide your sad gaze. “You could have at least told me.” Suho lets out a sigh as he releases his grip off of your arms.

                “I’m sorry..” you’ve tried your best not to disappoint people you love, but still you disappointed Suho. “Stop saying sorry, I’m not angry. I’m just sad that you’re leaving.” said Suho as he’s your hair softly. Suho doesn’t want to make you hate yourself even more. He holds up your chin because you keep staring at the ground. You stare into his worried gaze.

                “Why do you want to leave?” Suho purses his brows. “I want to learn music properly.” you answer it with a shaky breath. “You know, there are some good music schools here. Why must you go to Paris??” you paled at his words. Your parents told you the same too, but you insisted want to go to Paris. It’s not a problem for your parents, though. “My parents want me to go there.” you lie, hoping that he wont ask something any further.

                “Learning music is not your only reason to go that far, right?” Suho sees how your face turns pale and he knows that he has hit the bull’s eye. “No, it’s my only reason.” You nervously divert your eyes off of him. “Stop lying. You’re really bad at it.” Suho stares at your eyes even though you can’t even face him. “Luhan, isn’t it?” you bite your lips and keep your gaze down.

                You realize that no matter what you wont ever be able to keep things from Suho. He will always know you. “Suho, it will be good if I go, everything will be fine if I’m not here. Luhan and Hyura will never feel uneasy anymore, because I’m always around, and you and the others won’t be confused to stay with Luhan or still be friends with me.” you shrug your shoulders as a desperate sigh comes out from your lips. You realize it very well that you’re actually the parasite.

                Suho shakes his head abruptly as he stares into your eyes sadly. “No, please stop thinking that everything is your fault. I don’t want to see you hurt anymore. You don’t deserve these at all. Please let me tell Luhan about everything, please.” Suho is at the verge of breaking down as he’s begging you. He can’t see you hurt anymore, it’s like seeing his own sister gets hurt right in front of his eyes and he can’t even do anything to help.

                Your eyes widen at his words and you shake your head. “No, you can’t tell him, Suho. Please do me a favor before I leave, please don’t tell him about everything. He’ll get hurt.” You lift your head to stare at his eyes pleadingly. Suho bites his lips and a shaky breath comes out from his lips. “Then, please don’t go.” He’s desperately telling you to stay. “I-I’m sorry, I can’t.. My parents have settled up everything. I must go.” You don’t want to hurt Suho, but you really can’t stay anymore.

                Suho divert his eyes off of you and he takes a deep breath. There’s nothing he can do anymore to make you stay. His heart breaks because he can’t do anything. He feels so pathetic right now. He knows it, you will never change your mind. You will never.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry guys i didnt update during the weekend again T^T i was really really busy .;;;

 

Sehun wins the poll LOL. and most of you choose comedy as the genre lol ;; it'll be new to me because it'll be the 1st time i write a comedy fic ;; haha so bcs this story will come to an end soon (;u;) so my next fic most likely will be a sehun fic haha :3