Chapter 9

Spur Winter

 

You wake up lazily after a deep sleep you had. You don’t have any strength to go to the college, you just want to stay on your bed all day, but you know you can’t. With a sigh, you get up from your bed and head to your big mirror before you go to the bathroom. You stare at yourself in the mirror. You look so messy. Your eyes are red, and your cheeks are swollen.

From now on you’ll have to face tough days everyday. Seconds later you eagerly shook your head and erase those words from your mind. ‘Everything will be alright. Everyone will be happy, so I’ll also be happy’ you said on your mind before you go to the bathroom.

 

This is the first time you reach the college late and you silently curse on your mind. You head towards your class with a little run and careless, until you bump into someone’s back and you fall to the ground. You rub your back and grimace before you look  up and find that it’s Baekhyun with Tao and Chen.

“Hyerim!! I’m sorry..” said Baekhyun while helping you get up.

“It’s okay. I’m the one who should say sorry.” you chuckle and say sorry over your carelessness.

“You’re late Hyerim?... This is.. the first time that you’re late.” said Chen while raising his brows.

“Ahh.. yes, i overslept..” you give them a very general reason, but the truth is that you’re late because you spent too much time on the bathroom, finding ways to hide your red eyes and swollen cheeks.

“Well, then let’s go to the class together!” said Tao excited. You chuckle and agree to go to the class with them.

When you reach in front of the class’ door, Baekhyun, Tao, and Chen succeed convincing you to come into the class first. You roll your eyes, and open the door, and suddenly the whole class’ attention is on you and the 3 guys behind you. The teacher raises her brows and wait for your explanation.

“S-sorry mrs. park, I’m late.” you stutter  because all eyes are on you. After some seconds finally the teacher answers you.

“It’s okay, Hyerim. You can go to your seat, just don’t be late again.” said Mrs. Park and you hurriedly go to your seat followed by the three boys behind you.

“Boys, who said that you can go to your seats?” said Mrs. Park all of sudden. Baekhyun, Tao, and Chen gulp and freeze on the spot while you just reach your seat. You take a glance at Luhan , Kris, and Chanyeol who’s trying so hard to hold their laughters. Luhan seems so happy today…

“You boys, please leave this class and go to the head office.” said Mrs. Park with no mercy.

“But why!! Hyerim is late too!” said Baekhyun followed by Tao and Chen’s nods.

“It’s different.” said Mrs. Park while writing on a paper on her table.

“What’s the difference!” yells Chen, and some of the students start to laugh.

“Of course it’s different!! Hyerim is late for the first time, while you boys are late for the 24637493 times!!”  whole class break in laugh, and so does you. You want to help them but you don’t know how actually.

Baekhyun’s shoulder slump down and with half heart, all of them leave the class, heading to the head office. After that the class starts again, and you’re taking out your book from your bag when Luhan whispers your name.

“Are you okay?” asked Luhan with eyes full of concern, and your heart beats faster. You know he’s referring if the reason why you’re late is because you’re sick because yesterday you left early.

“Yes, I just overslept.” You nod and give him a reassuring smile. Luhan nods, smiling and put his attention back to the teacher.

 

 

Finally classes for today ends, you let out a relieve sigh. Today you succeed busying yourself so you didn’t get to meet everyone, only in the classes you met your friends.  Now though, you feel really hungry and decide to go to the cafeteria. When you’re on the way there, you accidentally hear girls talking about something in groups.

“Have you seen the new student? He’s really hot, oh my god!!”

“Yes!! I met him on the way to my class about an hour ago, he flashed me his smile. I felt like dying!!”

“Really? Oh my god, I’m so curious!”

You purse your brows, so there’s a new student. You become curious because along the way to the cafeteria what all the girls are talking about is the new student..

Your curiousness disappear as fast as it came though, when you reach the cafeteria. Your hunger takes over everything and you search for a table to sit. Suddenly someone calls your name, and find that it’s actually Hyura with the boys sitting on a table. You smile and go to them, you take a sit beside Hyura.

“Where were you today? I missed you, you know?” Hyura slaps you softly and pouts. You roll your eyes.

“I was really busy working on some projects.” you smile, and your eyes stuns on something on Hyura’s neck. It’s the sapphire blue necklace that Luhan bought.. You keep staring at the necklace that Hyura notices it.

“Beautiful right? It’s from Luhan.” Hyura holds the necklace carefully, and blushing.

“Yes. It is.” You smile and for a moment there’s a sad glimpse on your eyes.

Luhan, who’s sitting beside Hyura calls her and he whispers something on her ears and it makes her chuckles. Hyura’s attention suddenly fully on Luhan now, and both of them keep whispering to each other and laugh together like they’re in their own world. Luhan who’s holding Hyura’s hand, pulls it and kiss the palm of her hands.

You hurriedly avert your eyes anywhere but them, Suho on the other hand realizes it and looks at you sadly.

“YAH, Can’t you guys don’t do that in front of us, seriously....” said Sehun pouting, followed by the others’ laugh. Luhan chuckles, while Hyura sticks out her tongue to him.

“What can we do anyways, they’re a new couple.” said Kris while busy eating his ice cream.

“Poor Hyerim, she’s sitting beside them and she has to see they’re being lovey dovey all the time.” said Yixing all of the boys laugh. You know Yixing is joking, but those words, hit you right in the deepest part of your heart. You ‘re speechless for a moment before you let out a laugh, hiding your bleeding heart.

Suho is the only one who realizes it. He’s the only one who realizes your fake laugh. He’s the only one who isn’t laughing. You on the other hand suddenly loss your appetite.

“Guys, I’ll just go home now. I still have some projects to do.” You hurriedly get up and take your bag. Hyura said be careful to you and you give her a smile before you walk out of the cafeteria. You’re feeling so broken. You don’t know why your heart hurts so much, when you’re supposed to forget about Luhan.

You walk so fast and no, you’re not going home. Your foot brings you to the music room without you realize it. You hesitantly open the door, and your feeling slightly becoming better when you’re being in the Music room. The Music room in your college is really big, and it’s designed like an orchestra room, with thousands of seats, and a stage in front of the room.

You check the room quickly and there’s no one there at least that’s what you thought, and you let out a relieve sigh. At times like this, you just need to be alone. You walk towards the front and get on the stage. You slowly reach the piano and sit on the chair.

Not many people now that you’re really good at playing piano. Hyura knows that you can, but she doesn’t know that you’re really good at it and you love to play the piano. Even Luhan or Suho don’t know, because you never talk about it. You’re too shy to tell people and to play the piano in front people.

You slowly put your hands on the piano, and start playing it. You’re playing an instrument that you’re currently working on it. You close your eyes and just enjoying playing the piano. Your expression changes when you’re playing it without you even realize it. Your sad face slowly becoming peace and calm and your lips curve into a smile.

You’re too concentrating on playing the piano that you don’t even realize someone is watching you. He was sitting on the very back of the room and is slowly walking towards in front of the stage. He’s enjoying such a beautiful sight in front of him.

When you’re done playing the piano, you slowly open your eyes and suddenly hear a claps. Your body becomes tense and you divert your eyes to the source of the claps. A very fine looking guy standing in front of the stage. You’ve never seen him before..

“Who-who are you?” your voice sounds hoarse, and your hands become cold.

“You played the piano very well.” He smiles at you. For a moment you don’t know how to react. This is the first time someone watching you playing the piano. You decide to get up and hurriedly go off the stage and is about to past the guy when he holds your arms.

You freeze on spot and turn your body to him. Only now that you can see his face clearly from the very close distance. He’s… really handsome.

“Why were you so sad?” he asked and there’s a curious glance on his eyes. You really don’t know what to answer him.

“I’m sorry but this isn’t your business.” you said softly. You really don’t know what to answer his question. He slowly removes his hands from your arms but then hold your hand.

“You can’t just leave like that though.” said the guy. You can only stare at the ground. You’re extremely a shy person to someone you don’t know, including this guy in front of you. And the skin contact that he gives you doesn’t make you feel comfortable.

“What’s your name?” he asked you and smile. You decide to not to answer that because he’s a stranger despite his extremely good looking face.

“Fine, if you don’t want to answer me. I’ll find your name by myself soon though.” said the guy still smiling.  You actually want to answer him, because he looks like a kind guy.. But you don’t know why you just can’t spill your name.

“Well, just because you don’t want to say your name, doesn’t mean I’ll do the same. My name is Myungsoo, and from now on I’ll put my attention on you.”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

new chapter~ ^^

nah i finally found the 2nd guy that fit this story, it's myungsoo haha. at first, i didnt know who should i put, but then i decided that it should be myungsoo :3

 

anyway, thanks for liking the story <3